TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WOW....Class of '79 Lincoln High School Reunion

CLASS OF 69, REALLY :happy feet:

YEAH, I'VE HEARD ALL OF THE JOKES :hysterical:

Even this one?

A young Asian couple own and run a Chinese restaurant. One night after a busy day at work, the man snuggles up to his wife in bed and whispers in her ear, "Hey hon, how about a little sixty nine?"

The woman sits bolt upright in bed, glares down at her husband, and says, "You want me to fix you beef and broccoli at THIS time of night?!?"

At least tell us you Passed with Honors................... :hysterical:

My wife and I met our junior year and were on the Honor Roll in the same graduating class at the same school. We'll celebrate our 40th anniversary this November. Need I say more??

Just in case, do you think I can get a refresher course anywhere? :headscratch:

My wife and I met our junior year and were on the Honor Roll in the same graduating class at the same school. We'll celebrate our 40th anniversary this November. Need I say more??

I see you live in Utah......don't they allow you to have more then ONE Wife in Utah..... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

So you were a smart azz EJ.... :hysterical:

WOW......Where has the Time GONE. 30 Years :cry:

Tesgt350, I lived in Tallahasee from 1975 to 1977. I actually attended my 9th grade year at Lincoln. If I remember correctly it was a brand new school back then. Moved to Texas in 1977 and graduated in 1980. Looks like you were a year ahead of me.

Small World isn't it,

SVT

Tesgt350, I lived in Tallahasee from 1975 to 1977. I actually attended my 9th grade year at Lincoln. If I remember correctly it was a brand new school back then. Moved to Texas in 1977 and graduated in 1980. Looks like you were a year ahead of me.

Small World isn't it,

SVT

Sure is.......Yes, it was a NEW School. My Class was the First Class to do the full 4 Years. They only had 9th & 10th Grade when it opened. My Brother was the First Graduating Class but he started there in the 10th Grade. While I was in the 8th Grade, I got to help choose the Colors and the Mascot.

we are having our 30th this year as well

there was a grand total of 18 in our class of 1979 :dance:

13 of them were girls so us guys never even got a say in any thing having to do with our class :rant2:

You were probably lucky to get a word in edgewise at any given time....................... :hysterical:

Archived