TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WOW....Class of '79 Lincoln High School Reunion

Class of 60...Now who can top that.

Hold it.........who would want to.

Vic

1960 :drop: I bet Mr. #1 can top that. :hysterical: Actually I can think of one more member who can probably come close to that too..................... :lurk:

Guest markham51

Class of 68.

You are only as old as you feel. They say as you age your brain still feels young, but your body gets old. I can live with that. I havent started to feel old yet, and the Shelby gets me around pretty well. :shift:

Class of 80.

I went to my 10 year reunion in 1990. Found out I still did not like the people I did not like in high school. Skipped the 15, 20 and 25 year reunions. Probably will skjp the 30 year reunion as well.

I'm in the Class of 1979 and I may skip the 30 year gig this year. I went to the 20. I did not have fun at that gig. As far as I'm concerned at $129 bucks a head it's a waste of money.

I don't know any of those classmates anymore and when I did it was just a big party scene anyways.

I'm in the Class of 1979 and I may skip the 30 year gig this year. I went to the 20. I did not have fun at that gig. As far as I'm concerned at $129 bucks a head it's a waste of money.

I don't know any of those classmates anymore and when I did it was just a big party scene anyways.

Another 1979 graduate. Very popular on this forum. I too graduated in 1979 and a fellow classmate of mine also bought a 2007 GT500. Hmmmmm :hysterical: I have no plans on going to my 30th reunion either. :lurk:

Well...You all beat me Class of FUGG ALL I had to quit in grade 7 and go to work...But it should have

been Class of 78 if I could have stayed. :cry: I will go back someday, I Done well In life without it

but I can't help but feel something was taken from me.

Well...You all beat me Class of FUGG ALL I had to quit in grade 7 and go to work...But it should have

been Class of 78 if I could have stayed. :cry: I will go back someday, I Done well In life without it

I will not say that you did not miss much because I met my wife in HS and we were locker partners the entire time. They called it "going Steady" back then. After HS we had kids and married. Yes in that order too.

If I would of missed HS...I would of never met Tana....so it was a huge PLUS for my life.

I will not say that you did not miss much because I met my wife in HS and we were locker partners the entire time. They called it "going Steady" back then. After HS we had kids and married. Yes in that order too.

If I would of missed HS...I would of never met Tana....so it was a huge PLUS for my life.

Thats where wifey and I first met not HS but JH...We kept in touch and 32 years and 2 children later we

are still together and happy. :happy feet:

You got Jethroe Bodine beat, he only made it to the 6th. My Mom got Married at 15 to my Dad who was 17, they had 6 Kids. She got here GED in her late 40's.

quote name='mywickedshelby' date='Feb 20 2009, 10:58 AM' post='637586']

wow, thats amazing.

Love at first site, or did you parade around pretending

she was not for you to look like a tough guy like most 8th graders?

When it came to girls...Tough went out the window. :hysterical:post-3019-1235144726.gif

post-3019-1235144726.gif

Archived