TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Numer Of 08 Gt's Produced

kslanders

So does that mean there were 219 GO's? Still not gonna work. There's been several other threads on this topic and I find it hard to believe that all of a sudden they divulge this info without some sort of fanfair. I anticipate that the release of the registry will be the "official" production numbers. Until then.... Elvis was last seen at Denny's on the Sunset Strip.

So does that mean there were 219 GO's? Still not gonna work. There's been several other threads on this topic and I find it hard to believe that all of a sudden they divulge this info without some sort of fanfair. I anticipate that the release of the registry will be the "official" production numbers. Until then.... Elvis was last seen at Denny's on the Sunset Strip.

LOL good point!

In the past we've seen / read that the CSM numbering, for some reason, is not consistant with the actual production numbering, so it appears that the two don't relate much.

And that's why I find it hard to believe that those are the "final" numbers.... I'm cool if they are, i'm just saying it doesn't seem to jive no matter how you slice it. :headscratch: I'm hoping the registry, when I log in and view my car it says something to the affect of:

You own #1910 of xxxx Vista Blue, Manual Coupes, Produced between xx/xx/xxxxx - xx/xx/xxxxx Your technicians were: Jane Doe/John Doe. Completion of your SGT was on xx/xx/xxxx and shipped to: Mills Ford in Anaheim, CA.

Or something like that! :)

Here is what I found out about the 08SGT’s

Vehicle Completion Report

149 Automatics, 1227 Manual Transmissions (1376 Coupes)

197 Automatics, 598 Manual Transmissions (795 Convertibles)

for a total of 2171 '08 Shelby GTs

completed from 1/1/2007 to 2/17/2009

Thanks for sharing these numbers. It would be nice to have some breakdown by color too, like how many VB Autos and VB manuals. -Steve

AFBlue I think has posted the specific numbers before. 217 GO SGT-C . The 2008 SHELBY Annual magazine mentions 216 Built, with 4 to 6 of them Automatics. There were also 100 Barrett jackson editions.

No matter which way the numbers are, 2008 SGT's were lower production numbers than 2007. And there not making more, just KR, SS.

Archived