TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Missing Thread

Roger; many others are waiting besides those on the "list". It would help if SAI could actually gives dates when a vehicle could be dropped off and also when it could be picked up rather than when "it is done". A car dealership or mod shop could not stay in business saying drop the car off and we will call you in a couple of months. And many want the Paxton so I hope you and SAI can put pressure on Paxton to do what is necessary to be re-certified.

Re the step child comment it does ring eerily true. SAI has laid off personnel. Why were those persons not put to work on SGT mods and accomplished sooner. We want to have the work done at SAI. There is a tremendous demand to do so but it does not seem as if SAI has an interest. If the interest is truly there the message is not resonating with the masses and the message has failed. Actions speak louder than words or plans!

Wonder if it would be ok to invite both Whipple and KB to a topic each to talk about why we should buy their S/C.

Great idea, but I don't think they would let it happen. I'd rather see true comparison of all the SC's offered for the 4.6 3V. I understand why so many want the Paxton unit due to the history of Shelby/Paxton from the 60's and it fitting under the strut brace. Back then a GT350 with a Paxton was bad ass. Fastward to 2009, we know have alot more SC options and hp seems to be King today on the streets. Each SC has it's strengths and weakness, but I do feel SAI should look at the newer SC's coming out (E-Force,Techco,Roush) or even Turbo's to give us the best that's out there. After all these cars have Shelby written on them for a reason. Flame suit on :extinguish:

Roger; many others are waiting besides those on the "list". It would help if SAI could actually gives dates when a vehicle could be dropped off and also when it could be picked up rather than when "it is done". A car dealership or mod shop could not stay in business saying drop the car off and we will call you in a couple of months. And many want the Paxton so I hope you and SAI can put pressure on Paxton to do what is necessary to be re-certified.

Re the step child comment it does ring eerily true. SAI has laid off personnel. Why were those persons not put to work on SGT mods and accomplished sooner. We want to have the work done at SAI. There is a tremendous demand to do so but it does not seem as if SAI has an interest. If the interest is truly there the message is not resonating with the masses and the message has failed. Actions speak louder than words or plans!

many are still waiting for a SGT Package :lurk:

To clarify, people on the list, who have been on the list, deserve the first calls. Would you not agree?

We do give provide a window of dates for drop off and completion of work.

The restructure effected all areas of our business. We have expanded our production capacity, to answer your question. We do realize the demand and this was the reason for my reply to Randy.

To clarify, people on the list, who have been on the list, deserve the first calls. Would you not agree?

The restructure effected all areas of our business. We have expanded our production capacity, to answer your question. We do realize the demand and this was the reason for my reply to Randy.

I would add 69 that Bud at SAI has been very quick to respond to my many e-mails and questions about mods on the SGT. He has been nothing but helpful.

Bud had also stated several times on this forum and in e-mails that a SGT needs about 3 weeks in Vegas get s/c'd.

Thanks for your replys Roger, again like I have said before I am proud of my Shelby and have had nothing but great things to say about my interactions with the mod shop and Bud.

Thanks and I will await further developments...

Thanks Roger. You, as usual, always leave a positive impression on all us Shelby GT owners. However I have "almost" given up on getting my car SC'd by SAI. I will never just put a SC on my car because pedigree means so much to the Shelby name I just couldn't do it. I am thinking 2010 GT500 and if the cars appearance is as nice as it looks in press releases then I'll most likely be an owner.

But I do havr to close with one thing - Roger DBA "Rosssvt" is the best person SAI could have to help ALL Shelby owners not just us Shelby GT people. Thank you Roger you are a great person for answering this post and for all the work you do. Oh yes and I will also say "you have the most modded and baddest Shelby GT on the Planet" bar none!

Topic is missing thread, yes... :headscratch:

...who directed it be pulled? ...wasn't the mods :lurk:

...why was it pulled? :lurk:

...when do we get our words back? :lurk:

Anyone with insight? Are Mr. X's shorts loosening a bit? Did he take a ride in the ol' Buick and feels better now?

Adults need only respond. :waiting:

Archived