TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kona Blue or Grabber Blue

altopcat

It is KONA BLUE not Konra. Recommend it with silver stripes as the white stripes on the seats may show dirt after a few years. It does look good. It was my close 2nd choice to my black 2010 that was ordered.

I am ordering a 2010 Shelby 500 and want a color like Vista Blue or Darker. Could someone recomend the right color that would be close

Kona Blue is the darker blue...

Kona Blue w/ Sliver Stripe

http://www.themustangnews.com/carnews_09/0...rntable-132.htm

Grabber Blue with Red Stripe

http://www.motortrend.com/av/autoshow/detr...ideo/index.html

Grabber looks like baby blue, very light. Kona is much closer to Vista Blue. The other difference is Kona has metal flake and Grabber Blue does not.

Sorry mispelled color but I would agree silver strips all the way. I wanted sivler are tungusen on 08 but were not a avaliable for 08. White strips look awesome. I personally do not like strips on the seats.But car looks awesome again !!!

Someone else mentioned the white stripes on the seats getting dirty over time. That is very true. Even if you use leather cleaner and are careful the seats will collect grime in the leather creases. You end up with off white or dirty wear areas. Silver would be best with Kona IMO.

My choice would be the Kona Blue with white or silver stripes. I thought you could delete the seat stripes.?

You cant delete the seat stripes. The exterior stripe matches the interior seat stripes. Even if you go with black exterior stripes the seats will have a black stripe too. I'm glad I've picked colors already....it's a difficult decision.

My choice would be the Kona Blue with white or silver stripes. I thought you could delete the seat stripes.?

They call it stripe delete but it is a black stripe, a different shade than the seat itself so it is noticeable. Stripe delete in the seat also means no exterior stripes. On some models, however, (Red, Black, Sliver and Grey) you can order the black seat stripe and get black exterior stripes.

They call it stripe delete but it is a black stripe, a different shade than the seat itself so it is noticeable. Stripe delete in the seat also means no exterior stripes. On some models, however, (Red, Black, Sliver and Grey) you can order the black seat stripe and get black exterior stripes.

The seat stripes should be optional, also, When are they going to learn to use color specific hues on these cars to further distance them from a regular stang. In this case the Kona is the way to go, Vapor on this car would look great, will those rims fit my 87 Iroc.?

KONA ALL THE WAY......:drool: And even though I am not a big fan of the silver color, as long as it's not the whole car itself, I would choose the silver stripes over the white.....:happy feet:

I saw both colors at BJ. Since I own a Vista Blue, I was really attracted to the Kona Blue. The car at some angles indoors almost looked like black with a blue pearl overlay. Outdoors it looked a little more blue, but still dark like a midnight blue. Silver stripes would be my pick on this car. JMO

• 2 weeks later...

Archived