TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for Fuse Diagram

BEEKAY GT500

Where can I find a nice repair manual for the gt500? I looked on Haynes's website and they dont have anything for a Shelby.

You can order the factory manuals from www.helminc.com

You can also find them cheaper on ebay.

Stay away from Haynes or Chiltons. Those generic manuals are not worth too much.

Steve

You can order the factory manuals from www.helminc.com

You can also find them cheaper on ebay.

Stay away from Haynes or Chiltons. Those generic manuals are not worth too much.

Steve

I do see anything gt500 spesific on Helminc. Also there are so manuals to choos from wiring, do it yourself, etc...I am looking for a complete service manual but dont see anything.

i believe thats vol2. here's the numbers for all three books

vol1..FCS-12193-07-1

vol2..FCS-12193-07-2

wiring..FCS-12121-07

ok, I see the wiring diag book on the site. But according to the Helm site there is no volume 1 and 2, when I type in your numbers is say that item does not exist. Is it possible that its all in that one book, FCS1219307?

Also I dont see anything that says GT500 there is that included in these books?

ok, I see the wiring diag book on the site. But according to the Helm site there is no volume 1 and 2, when I type in your numbers is say that item does not exist. Is it possible that its all in that one book, FCS1219307?

Also I dont see anything that says GT500 there is that included in these books?

it's been a while since i ordered them. went back to the site. description says "each manual". So i believe vol1 & 2 are including in that price. wiring manual separate. here's a pic of them. book isn't just for GT500, it covers mustangs 4.0, 4.6, 5.4

if memory serves me right, thats the one i ordered. but you can always call or email hemic.

post-8639-1235094022_thumb.jpg

post-8639-1235094022_thumb.jpg

it's been a while since i ordered them. went back to the site. description says "each manual". So i believe vol1 & 2 are including in that price. wiring manual separate. here's a pic of them. book isn't just for GT500, it covers mustangs 4.0, 4.6, 5.4

if memory serves me right, thats the one i ordered. but you can always call or email hemic.

Cool, thanks for the info.

Archived