TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Arrival- Hello All!

Spring Lil Cobra

I would like to say hello to you all out there in TS land. I was refered to this site by Grabber, my good friend from the neighboring state of WA. I live in Portland, OR and have been the proud owner of a 2009 GT500 since the day after Thanksgiving. WHT with Blue strips was my choise of weapon.

So far, i have only tinted the windows and added a Basani axle-back exhaust. Plans for CAI and tune for early spring.

My stage mane is Spring Lil Cobra, taken from the lyrics of a song entitled "Hey little cobra" from back in the day.

I look forward to getting to know all of you,

SLC

I would like to say hello to you all out there in TS land. I was refered to this site by Grabber, my good friend from the neighboring state of WA. I live in Portland, OR and have been the proud owner of a 2009 GT500 since the day after Thanksgiving. WHT with Blue strips was my choise of weapon.

So far, i have only tinted the windows and added a Basani axle-back exhaust. Plans for CAI and tune for early spring.

My stage mane is Spring Lil Cobra, taken from the lyrics of a song entitled "Hey little cobra" from back in the day.

I look forward to getting to know all of you,

SLC

Welcome Lil Cobra. I grew up in Portland but moved to St. Louis in 1981. I have an 07 Red coupe.

Stage 4 with Jon Lund tune. As others have noted, the sky is the limit when it comes to mods.

I've had my GT-500 since July of 07. Coming up on three years.. This car is amazing!

Have fun!!

69nam

I hope to move back to Porland in the near future. My family still lives there.

Wait a minute, are you telling us, in front of the whole world wide web, that you're friends with Grabber? How much is he paying you to say that? :hysterical:

Welcome aboard, you'll find you spend an inordinate amount time here, but its all good...

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome SLC,

That song was back in my day for sure. This is a great site for the Shelby cars.

One word of caution about hanging out with Grabber. You'll eventually find yourself painting the underside of your car, polishing the inside of your rims and organizing/cleaning your garage to a degree that looks better than most home kitchens.

All kidding aside, Grabber is a big part of what makes this site so rewarding. We'll be looking forward to your future posts.

SLC, put this on each end of your photo link and the image will show up: [ i m g ] your url to the photo [ / i m g ]

Take out all the spaces between the letters and brackets I put in above and you'll get your picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived