TEAM SHELBY FORUM

power upgrades and complaints

tvdiesel

I am new to this forum. I just got my new Shelby yesterday and I am ready to start changing it up. What is the best tuner/programmer for the car? Is there a pulley kit like for the Terminator? What about a good air intake system. I sell diesel parts for a living so I am really behind on this Shelby, please help.

Does everyone have the "black pimple" on there trunk? I cannot believe there is not a better place for that thing other than on my deck lid... on my stripes. My floor mats are plain Mustang floor mats. On my Saleen and on my 99 anniv. car they were really nice embroided mats. is this what everyone else got?

I am new to this forum. I just got my new Shelby yesterday and I am ready to start changing it up. What is the best tuner/programmer for the car? Is there a pulley kit like for the Terminator? What about a good air intake system. I sell diesel parts for a living so I am really behind on this Shelby, please help.

Does everyone have the "black pimple" on there trunk? I cannot believe there is not a better place for that thing other than on my deck lid... on my stripes. My floor mats are plain Mustang floor mats. On my Saleen and on my 99 anniv. car they were really nice embroided mats. is this what everyone else got?

Wrong forum, you will get more responses by posting in the GT500 forum. Also check out the tech and modifications section for info on mods. Welcome to the forums, lots of good people here who can help you out. :yup:

Archived