TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Garage Almost Done

ShowCar

Im just finishing up my two car extended garage. It was just studs and pressboard for the last five years. Im working on lighting, heat, and epoxy flooring next. Im looking for banners and posters to hang up on the side where the Shelby sleeps. I already have the SGT poster and banner hanging on the opposite wall. Anyone have any ideas for me? :lurk:

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01767.jpg

DSC01766.jpg

I see you have all the required stickers on your tool box and cabinet..........Hmmmmmmmmm, what I did is got some banners from e-bay, they were cheap enough and will fill up some of that wall space pretty quick. I got some "WELCOME RACE FANS" by Bud Light, some K&N banners, they only cost like 20 bucks or so and look kool.

Thanks guys. I had my six year old girl help me decorate the cabinet and toolbox. Great idea I have to look on Ebay and see whats out there.

Heres a shot from last fall. Winter has been rough this year(really cold and miserable) so she sits till spring.

DSC00905.jpg

Nice job! Have you considered a central vac system for the garage? You can run the 2"pipe aling the baseboard and installoutlets in several locations. You wouldn't have to worry about the vac canister hitting the car when your vacuming and it's easier to get inside the car with the hose. I installed one in mine and it's used alot more than I ever thought I'd use it. You can also get the attachment to vac the garage floor.

The vac hose I have is 20ft. long and I have thought about central vac system. I also have numerous attachments from about six other vacs Ive used in the past. I have more lights to hang up like halogens. The halogens make the garage glow when the light reflects off the walls.

I went over to my local Ford dealer Victor Ford and got some banners they had laying around. I have to put them up now. One is a 100 year banner and one is a Ford Racing Performnce parts banner. More to come when they find them. Thanks for the ideas guys.

Archived