TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Factory Shelby Dodge photos

bruces

We have loaded phtos into my computer ie my photos cannot load on to club site have spent way too much time trying, I have sent club pms asking for your personnel emials to send phtos too you. If you can explain how pm me on club site and expalin if not load from your computer when you recieve. I have loaded only s small sample of what I have from my factory tours, I have pr kits that I can also load photos. I will make copies of printed material when it warms up herein WI. I have included 87.88 Shelby production photos and about 10 of 30 CSXT racing photos. I will list itmes for sale, in Spring, all is stored in my barn office dry but COLD out there, so April or May will be as soon as possible. I also have complete road tests factory slides ( small charge to convert to photos) posters and some sales material. PLEASE advise those of you that sent me emails when you recieve photos The only email I have at this time is Shelbyconcepts@Hotmail.com Thanks for your help. Bruce

You can also resize them so they are small enough to fit. I do it to my pics all the time. I right click on the picture and select edit from the drop down menu and it opens it in paint. I then choose Image, and select Stetch/Skew from the menu. Under Stretch, you can resize it by changing the percentage of either the horizontal or vertical or both.

Archived