TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BEST RWHP GAINS FROM AFTERMARKET TUNE.

I WANT TO GET A AFTERMARKET TUNE FOR MY STOCK 08 SHELBY GT. WHO HAS GOTTEN THEIR

SGT TUNED AND WHAT WAS YOUR REAR WHEEL H.P. GAINS. ADDITIONALLY, DOES ANYBODY HAVE

BEFORE AND AFTER OR ANY DYNO RESULTS.

ALSO WHO DID YOUR TUNE ?

THANKS,

SCOTTY

bump for help

I WANT TO GET A AFTERMARKET TUNE FOR MY STOCK 08 SHELBY GT. WHO HAS GOTTEN THEIR

SGT TUNED AND WHAT WAS YOUR REAR WHEEL H.P. GAINS. ADDITIONALLY, DOES ANYBODY HAVE

BEFORE AND AFTER OR ANY DYNO RESULTS. ALSO WHO DID YOUR TUNE ?

THANKS,

SCOTTY

BUMP FOR HELP

BEFORE AND AFTER OR ANY DYNO RESULTS.

ALSO WHO DID YOUR TUNE ?

THANKS,

SCOTTY

bump for help

bump for help

Scotty,

There are a lot of people who have used the canned BrenSpeed and BamaChips tunes... I don't have any links off the top of my keyboard, but a simple search should return the results you are looking for... However, I can't say for sure that you will see any significant HP/TQ gains without adding something else to the mix... I think Mac (Lulu) has done just about everything short of adding a S/C and he still hasn't seen any more than single digit improvements on any one item (Headers, Tune, Muffler Delete, etc)...

But the ONE thing that everyone, including myself, will agree upon is that the driveability factor increases significantly... More low end response, less throttle lag, crisper shifting (automatic cars), more seat-of-the-pants everything :shift: Some people have even seen a slight increase in highway MPG (high 20's at 75-80 MPH)... Not to mention being able to change the REV & SPEED limiters for your particular driving style... About the only people who have specifically had their particular cars tuned are those with the S/C added-on...

Attached is the BrenSpeed DYNO Sheet that was posted about a year ago... As you can see, not much of a gain, but the curve (RED line) under the lower RPM range is much smoother than stock (BLUE line)...

brenspeeddyno.pdf

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

brenspeeddyno.pdf

Custom SCT at Quantum Performance. See sig...

Thanks Stump,

I guess i will do the basics and then wait for vegas to call me in for the whipple.

Sct tune , under drive pulleys ; 3" cat back exhaust ; 160 thermostat ; and rear lower control arms n

3rd link.

THANKS AGAIN

SCOTTY

Archived