TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Am I the only one who got Alloy?

drlovegun

I have an alloy, but it's about 120hp short of Five Ob B's. :hysterical:

You'll love the color, though!

- Tony

That is a sharp looking stang. I love the look with the stripe/logo on the lower side. Looks tough. :shades:

That is a sharp looking stang. I love the look with the stripe/logo on the lower side. Looks tough.

Thanks Rob.

My wife told me if I was getting a mustang, she was picking the color. I was already leaning towards Alloy anyway, but it was what she said she liked best. And I think she's right - the Allow with the white PP stripe really looks great.

Thanks Rob.

My wife told me if I was getting a mustang, she was picking the color. I was already leaning towards Alloy anyway, but it was what she said she liked best. And I think she's right - the Allow with the white PP stripe really looks great.

I'm also waiting arrival of my alloy with satin silver stripe coupe...ETA also oct 24th. and no sign of it as of yet....maybe this will be a good week?! I'm from the pacific NW.

I'm also waiting arrival of my alloy with satin silver stripe coupe...ETA also oct 24th. and no sign of it as of yet....maybe this will be a good week?! I'm from the pacific NW.

The 10 day forecast is for lots of rain. Don't forget when you get your car, when we get a dry day - you gotta give me a ride in that beast. I will drive out and buy you lunch in Tigard. You name the spot, I am buying. :shift:

We could have used you in St Louis to represent your color Saturday. Make sure you post lots of pics when you get it. Alloy was one of the colors I was considering before ordering mine. It looks very mean.

Cobra Boy

super_lo_1.jpg

super_lo_1.jpg

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Nov 5 2006, 09:41 PM) 56490[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I have an Alloy, but it's about 180hp short of a GT500.

Ditto for me if they would just schedule it up!

Was your T-Bird they Dark Grey with the red stripe on the side molding?

My '88 Turbo Coupe was dark red with red leather. One of my coworkers just recently sold his '87 Turbo Coupe that was the dark grey, however. Such nice cars, too bad they were only 190 hp; at least mine was a 5-speed manual. 4-wheel ABS, leather, moonroof, 16" alloy wheels, 3.73 traction-lok axle, power everything, well behaved at high speed, and one of the fastest American cars built in 1988 (top speed).

Also had a '93 T-Bird LX 5.0L V8 (Crystal Frost Blue). Replaced the 3.08 open rear with a 4.10 traction-lok axle. 3" stainless steel exhaust with Flowmasters. Nice grand touring car, if not a muscle car. Very consistent at the drag strip, so I won money and trophies with that car.

Mine was the 87 dark grey with the turbo clading that I bought from my brother in 89. I loved that little 4 banger. My brother bought a pinto when they first came out and it was amazing to see how much hp they squeezed out of it. I loved those Goodyear gator backs but I always worried about the timing belt. He seriously considered getting the Mercur X4Ti but we were both glad he got the T coupe. My brother got a super coupe (dark blue) when he sold me his T coupe but it wasn't the same ie - heavy.

Archived