TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dark Blue 2010 GT500

srk1959

I have to admit that I was not too fond of the redesign when I saw the pictures posted on various web sites. After checking it out at the Chicago auto show today I really like it. There is something about seeing it in person versus the pictures that really made a big difference to me. The back end I feel even looks good in person. I think that Ford said it right, that they keep a little retro while making it more modern.

Congrats on anyone that buys one. I can't wait to hear the reviews from real owners. I would like to buy one but would most likely have to wait until 2011. I have the option of adding one more vehicle and the choices are tough. GT500 KR, 2010 GT500, 2010 F-150 Raptor, Challenger SRT 8, maybe a Super Snake even.. "used". I am starting to build a new engine for the coupe and it will have the the best available so depending on how fast that project moves along it may be 2011 before I make up my mind due to lack of funds.

Whoever gets the first 2010 GT500 please post up some pic's and reveiws asap!

I have to admit that I was not too fond of the redesign when I saw the pictures posted on various web sites. After checking it out at the Chicago auto show today I really like it. There is something about seeing it in person versus the pictures that really made a big difference to me. The back end I feel even looks good in person. I think that Ford said it right, that they keep a little retro while making it more modern.

Congrats on anyone that buys one. I can't wait to hear the reviews from real owners. I would like to buy one but would most likely have to wait until 2011. I have the option of adding one more vehicle and the choices are tough. GT500 KR, 2010 GT500, 2010 F-150 Raptor, Challenger SRT 8, maybe a Super Snake even.. "used". I am starting to build a new engine for the coupe and it will have the the best available so depending on how fast that project moves along it may be 2011 before I make up my mind due to lack of funds.

Whoever gets the first 2010 GT500 please post up some pic's and reveiws asap!

I didn't like it first when I saw it online, but after seeing the photos on bradbarnett.net i've been drooling ever since. Such a sleek design, I think the wider lower front grill was well done too. I will probably buy one.

Archived