TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FORD RACING GEARS

I can get you 3.73 or 4.10 in Ford racing gears for 135.00 shipped to your door.I just bought alot ofstuff from this guy and he has a retail store. He is giving me a price break on the gears, and they are brand new not used. I figured I'd post it on here to help anyone out that is looking for them.

I'll be honest with ya, I dont think they can be bought that cheap anywhere else. So post up or pm me and I'll give ya the info on how to get them.

OK just got off the phone here is the info I got.

For 135.00 shipped, you can get 3.55,3.73, or 4.10's.He said he that is for US shipping only. He has been burned on Canada"fees" that the buyer didnt pay and he was back charged for them. So he said he wouldnt ship to Canada.

The master instal kit he said he would do for 80.00.

So email me your name and I'll return with all the info you need to get ahold of him.

jerrytubbs1@aol.com

OK just got off the phone here is the info I got.

For 135.00 shipped, you can get 3.55,3.73, or 4.10's.He said he that is for US shipping only. He has been burned on Canada"fees" that the buyer didnt pay and he was back charged for them. So he said he wouldnt ship to Canada.

The master instal kit he said he would do for 80.00.

So email me your name and I'll return with all the info you need to get ahold of him.

jerrytubbs1@aol.com

Jerry,

so it will be 135 plus 80, is that correct?

Also were would I take this to be done? My Ford Dealer or a specialty shop? Or Can I do, I am average to below average at Mods kind of guy!

John

• 1 year later...

Its 135 shipped for the gears. If you want the instal kit it is 80 for it. I have had several done(low mileage 20,000 or less) done without the instal kit.

Ford dealer can do it, and you probably can to, but I have never set my rearend gears up.That would be your call on it.

Jerry I tried emailing you and it said your box was full. I also tried PM and it would not go thru. I what like the info if you could PM me or email at mgarcia709@aol.com

Thanks

Just asking here also but is it a must that you'd also have to have a hand held tuner like a SCT or Diablo to make the adjustments or can the installer or dealer do the speedo adjustments?

Either way for just the gears it is a great price, thanks for sharing the info.

Yes, you will either need a tuner or have your installer or Ford dealer make the adjustments for the gears swap.

Yes, you will either need a tuner or have your installer or Ford dealer make the adjustments for the gears swap.

Thanks. I had the opportunity to buy a Diablo tuner last week for $100 but passed because many shops preffer to use SCT because they are more "mustang" friendly.

Any opinions?

I can get you 3.73 or 4.10 in Ford racing gears for 135.00 shipped to your door.I just bought alot ofstuff from this guy and he has a retail store. He is giving me a price break on the gears, and they are brand new not used. I figured I'd post it on here to help anyone out that is looking for them.

I'll be honest with ya, I dont think they can be bought that cheap anywhere else. So post up or pm me and I'll give ya the info on how to get them.

Please PM of email info to kkrcmarik@wideopenwest.com

Could not get PM to go.

Tom

Hey like they said your mail box is full, but can email me @ nojoke4true@aol.com....wanna try sum 4:10'smmmm

Its 135 shipped for the gears. If you want the instal kit it is 80 for it. I have had several done(low mileage 20,000 or less) done without the instal kit.

Ford dealer can do it, and you probably can to, but I have never set my rearend gears up.That would be your call on it.

I believe getting any gears is likely to be slim and none. Jerrytubbs1 post was February 2009 and he has not been active since May of 2009 according to his profile.

Could be wrong but info I see says he may not be active any more.

????? :banghead:

Archived