TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Will the 40th Group Get Jackets?

OK, Speedracer started this in another thread, so I thought I would post to our site.

Will the 40th gang have access to a 40th Jacket like the SS Jackets? This was agape to our SS guys and I think this was a great gift from the folks at SAI.

Our cars cost less than half of theirs, so from the financial end, I think it rather unrealistic to expect the same degree of benefits. (500 packages @ $300 = $150,000) My opinion.

With that said, what I would like is : first, a free jacket. If that isn't do able, I'd like to order one exclusive to our package.

What do you think?

cobrafan

OK, Speedracer started this in another thread, so I thought I would post to our site.

Will the 40th gang have access to a 40th Jacket like the SS Jackets? This was agape to our SS guys and I think this was a great gift from the folks at SAI.

Our cars cost less than half of theirs, so from the financial end, I think it rather unrealistic to expect the same degree of benefits. (500 packages @ $300 = $150,000) My opinion.

With that said, what I would like is : first, a free jacket. If that isn't do able, I'd like to order one exclusive to our package.

What do you think?

cobrafan

Don,

With the upgrades I purchased my 40th package was 2/3's the amount of an SS package. Free would be great; however, I wouldn't pass on anything...

Stuart

I'd sure get one if they were available. By the way Cobrafan, I just received all my shirts with my CSM & 40th on them like you have. I can't wait for Tulsa!

Oh yeah, my Z06 feddish went by the wayside & I think 0260 is staying in the stable.

Talk to you soon.

Whoa, hey now. What shirts with the CSM & 40th on them? Come on now my Shelby 40th brothers, spill it :hysterical:

• 1 month later...

What do you think?

cobrafan

So what would we have to do as a group to get SAI to even offer them? Beg? I can do that. I am headed out to pick up my 40th coupe April. I will see who I can go and cry too... :-)

I am headed out to pick up my 40th coupe April.

WhooHoo, picking up your 40th soon :happy feet: :happy feet: . Congrats.

Let me know if crying helps. I can cry like a little girl when I need too :hysterical: .

Let me know if crying helps. I can cry like a little girl when I need too :hysterical: .

Wine, cry, beg, plead, we won't make much progress. This thread has been up for 45 days and we have yet to get a response. Cinderella eventually became a princess, and so will we. We ARE the MOST rare and the FIRST post production of the new era Shelby's. We just don't have the numbers to make us a viable priority. There are to MANY other SS's Terlingua's and post production packages to put us on the list. Guys, we are a limited commodity! Yea!

On the positive side, I ordered the upgraded interior today. They have Special Shelby Satin Silver inserts to match our Special Shelby Satin Silver Stripes (SSSSS). Stitching and embrodery will match the inserts. Gary said they will be fabulous. He is very excited, so am I. I'll post pics when they get installed in a couple of weeks.

On the positive side, I ordered the upgraded interior today. They have Special Shelby Satin Silver inserts to match our Special Shelby Satin Silver Stripes (SSSSS). Stitching and embrodery will match the inserts. Gary said they will be fabulous. He is very excited, so am I. I'll post pics when they get installed in a couple of weeks.

Hmmmmmm. Sounds like something I need to look into.

I think it is 1999.00$ it is in the SHELBY STORE. So that also means its on sale right now :happy feet:

Guys,

This is on sale till the 10th for $1,599 tax, title, installation included. This is drive out price. I have been thinking of this mod for several months. I just left a local upholster to have this exact mod done locally the same day I ordered from the Shelby Store. Installed the price was going to be almost the same price. The difference was that I was going to get the door panels done locally as well as the seat inserts. The Shelby Store will have the embroidered 40th Logo and it will be listed in the Shelby register as an official factory modification.

Guys,

This is on sale till the 10th for $1,599 tax, title, installation included. This is drive out price. I have been thinking of this mod for several months. I just left a local upholster to have this exact mod done locally the same day I ordered from the Shelby Store. Installed the price was going to be almost the same price. The difference was that I was going to get the door panels done locally as well as the seat inserts. The Shelby Store will have the embroidered 40th Logo and it will be listed in the Shelby register as an official factory modification.

That's it for me . I'm sending her in for this one. :happy feet: :happy feet: .

Guys, I have three limited editions on my car, and I think it's time to throw in the towel. This upgraded interior package sounds really great. Can't wait to see your rides after the work is completed. Good luck and enjoy your cars. :happy feet:

Guys, I have three limited editions on my car, and I think it's time to throw in the towel. This upgraded interior package sounds really great. Can't wait to see your rides after the work is completed. Good luck and enjoy your cars. :happy feet:

Throw in the towel!!!, NEVER. Well, not until Marji tells me to :hysterical: .

Guys,

How do you get the discount? Is there a coupon number?

I'm not seeing an option for S/S inserts. Looks like they match the paint color, which on mine and yours would be white.

Am I missing something? :unsure:

Archived