TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Jackets

switch

Why would I want a super snake jacket when at one time we were supposed to be able to purchase a jacket exclusively for our cars?

It was a joke. Those happen around here sometimes. :headscratch:

The 'funny' part is that the SGT jacket has been talked about for years, but they made an SS jacket instead.

It was a joke. Those happen around here sometimes. :headscratch:

The 'funny' part is that the SGT jacket has been talked about for years, but they made an SS jacket instead.

Which makes little sense to me given the addressable market of each but maybe they felt that they could sell more SS jackets to non-SS owners than SGT jackets to SGT owners? :headscratch:

I know we're a smaller market for this stuff but we do have cash we want to spend...there just isn't much from SAI or SPP to spend it on these days!

Perhaps history and sales of current like products is telling them a different story? Say the Engine Dress-up kit. If they look at sales of those GT500 vs. SGT maybe they're seeing FAR FAR less in sales for SGT, as a percentage of ownership, than those for the GT500?

No idea...I have to imagine there is a good reason! :lurk:

Amy, Sharon, anyone? I would definitely be interested. show us some Shelby GT love!!

Just passing this along...

I mentioned this to Sharon at the '09 Vegas Bash (mid-Jan) and she said it was a "Licensing Issue" between SAI and Ford...

Not sure what that means, other than more delays for all of us???

But it does give me more time to save my pennies for NEXT Christmas :censored:

Gregg

07SGT0547

Not sure what that means, other than more delays for all of us???

I'm taking this to mean "It ain't gonna happen"

As much as I was really looking forward to this and "other" SGT items, I really believe the support for the SGT owners is just about over.

I don't think we will see any more SGT specific items coming out.

It really would be nice to have a jacket exclusively for our cars. Even if it were a lightweight jacket. Hopefully something will happen.

If you want a Jacket exclusively for your car, you'll have to go buy a Super Snake :doh:

I don't think we are going to see any SGT jackets. It's been almost a year since they were first announced. SAI has moved on to bigger, more important projects.

Have your own made, not that hard and cost was under 100, for a lightweight jacket, I had two made for me and my daughter and they came out sweet, I had some Team Shelby Jackets made and I will have some Shelby GT/SC made next

I was just wondering..................I have a friend who does this kinda thing, make custom jackets, with embroidery, I know he has black varsity jackets I see'em in the window every day I drive by. I'd go ahead and get a dozen made up if I knew I wouldn't get in trouble with Shelby. What do you guy's think???

I was just wondering..................I have a friend who does this kinda thing, make custom jackets, with embroidery, I know he has black varsity jackets I see'em in the window every day I drive by. I'd go ahead and get a dozen made up if I knew I wouldn't get in trouble with Shelby. What do you guy's think???

Shelby Gt lettering, a csm number, my name on the breast,

ask for prices, I bet he couldnt keep them on the shelves for

around $200.

Archived