TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPEED TV "Bull Run" Sneak Preview on right now..

stpracer43

Check out SPEED TV for the first episode of BULL RUN! It's a sneak preview, so it should air again next week.

Cars include:

Porsche

Corvette

Ferrari

Dodge Dart

VW Minibus

Lexus

Pantera

Solstice

Camaro

Avalanche Truck

Evo

and the SUPERSNAKE!

Guess I opened a wound of sorts for some folks with this topic...

I'm just a gearhead and like to watch car shows when I'm not driving my own.

I thought the No Use of GPS rule made it interesting... a couple of those teams couldn't find their way out of a one-way alley.

Naturally, I'd like to see the TeamShelby boys do better.

I know the show looks little fake, but u got to realize they edit a whole day down to 1 hour including commericals

So far season 2 is much better than season 1, Season 1 had the "Highway or My Way" option, Season 2 is all "My Way" which is better i think, shows everyone who can or cant Nav for their driver

Yeah, frankly I could have beat a few of those guys in my Tundra...Drive SMART! Going in the wrong direction really fast doesnt do any good!

Bullrun could have been a great concept....instead it turned into an outlet for pretend mavericks with a wad of cash wannabees. Great way for Andy to bankroll his racing team in Europe, and that is about it.

There isnt much "rich" ppl on this show.

Team Ferrari

Team Porsche

Maybe Team Corvette

Maybe Team Camaro - they built the Camaro also they sell some cars custom Camaros at Barrett-Jackson

Are really the only "rich" ppl

the Non-Rich ppl

Team Shelby drivers: Spiro and Mike went 50/50 on the SuperSnake: Spiro is a Contractor

Team Dart - Tony built the car with his Dad, Paul

Team Avalanche - the Driver Barry is a college student eventually he wants to be in the Air Force

Team VW Bug - said it cost them 25,000 to build the Bus

Team Solstice - owns there own Company making banners, decals or something like that

There isnt much "rich" ppl on this show.

Team Ferrari

Team Porsche

Maybe Team Corvette

Maybe Team Camaro - they built the Camaro also they sell some cars custom Camaros at Barrett-Jackson

Are really the only "rich" ppl

the Non-Rich ppl

Team Shelby drivers: Spiro and Mike went 50/50 on the SuperSnake: Spiro is a Contractor

Team Dart - Tony built the car with his Dad, Paul

Team Avalanche - the Driver Barry is a college student eventually he wants to be in the Air Force

Team VW Bug - said it cost them 25,000 to build the Bus

Team Solstice - owns there own Company making banners, decals or something like that

I didnt say rich, but If you got 20,000.00 to piss away just to enter the race....you are wad o cash wannabee. Or stupid. I was trying to be nice. :hysterical:

Maybe they just wanted to get some face time on TV...I can think of cheaper ways to do it without looking like a f$% up.

Archived