TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS #0456 is home, im happy now

Just got the call a few days ago that my SS was done. I had my Dad pick it up for Quantum today. Still over here in Iraq and i cant wait to get home to drive her. I really happy right now, it has been a long road to get her finished. I will try to post some pictures later, my Dad has to send me them. I might not even get any, i dont think he even has a camra. The only think that got me kind of mad was that i asked Quantum for some pictures of the car after it was complete, i never got any. Sent a email asking for some on tuesday, never got a reply. I guess you have to spend more then 36K to get some pictures.

Just got the call a few days ago that my SS was done. I had my Dad pick it up for Quantum today. Still over here in Iraq and i cant wait to get home to drive her. I really happy right now, it has been a long road to get her finished. I will try to post some pictures later, my Dad has to send me them. I might not even get any, i dont think he even has a camra. The only think that got me kind of mad was that i asked Quantum for some pictures of the car after it was complete, i never got any. Sent a email asking for some on tuesday, never got a reply. I guess you have to spend more then 36K to get some pictures.

What color is your car?

Congrats. Its going to be a blast when you get home

MM

First, thank you for what you are doing for our country!!

Where in TX is the SS? My brother lives in Austin. If not too far I'll see if he can take some pics for you.

The SS is a great car and I know you are going to love it. Thanks for your service and stay safe

I live like 6 hours away from Austin. I hope i can get some pictures tomorrow, My dad just got home from a 4 hour drive so ill let him get some sleep tonight. I dont think i am going get any sleep tonight. I'll be home in one month, and the color is Vapor. I might take it to the Texas mile at the end of March, i wont run the SS. I'll be running my 1000hp c6 z06 that i am getting built right now. Here is a quick pic off my moms cell phone

untitled.bmp

Thanks for all the support guys, it is always nice hearing all the support from back in the states. This year is the start of my 5th year in Iraq, and i still have a few to go. I cant wait for the day i can come home and meet a few guys form the forum, and drink some nice cold beer.

Thanks for all the support guys, it is always nice hearing all the support from back in the states. This year is the start of my 5th year in Iraq, and i still have a few to go. I cant wait for the day i can come home and meet a few guys form the forum, and drink some nice cold beer.

Hey,

I do hope you come home soon!!!

I'm right next door in Louisiana.. if you need, I can jet over to TX and get a bunch of pics and vids (I have both Dig and SLR cameras) For you.. just let me know.

It's no big deal..

Take care and be safe..

Heidi

Archived