TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Major Stress Part 2

39Mustang

I had mentioned this when we all read about Chip's mother and what happened and now its all too real again. I was scheduled to attend the 09 Shelby Bash but could not as my Mother's health who at the time was dealing with terminal cancer had taken a turn for the worse and so I could not enjoy the event knowing this so I cancelled. My Mom passed away this morning after a painful fight and I feel so devastated!! My Mom loved attending these Mustang events and shows and anyone who has seen me at them know Mom was around somewhere. I can't even comprehend going to another one without her! Since her health got really bad 3 months ago I have not driven my 08 GT/SC since then and I look at my beautiful Mustangs in the garage but since they make me think of Mom, may be awhile before I get back in the saddle again.

I miss you already Mom! :cry:

Prayers to you and the family. Be happy that she is now at peace with the Lord. I am certain she will be with you when you do get back in the saddle.

Tom

Sorry to hear this. Try to reflect on the good memories. I know she would want you to enjoy your Shelby. Prayers to you and your family

Sorry to hear about that 39 but she is not suffering she at peace.Time will heal and you can always go to events in menory of your mom that may help out some.She would want you to attend all you can.

Our condolences to you and your family. We will keep you in our prayers. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about both of my parents who have been gone for many years now, but I know they are at peace in heaven and waiting for my arrival there someday...Put a picture of your mom in the passenger seat and take her for one last ride in your Shelby. I know she'll enjoy it and so will you.

I had mentioned this when we all read about Chip's mother and what happened and now its all too real again. I was scheduled to attend the 09 Shelby Bash but could not as my Mother's health who at the time was dealing with terminal cancer had taken a turn for the worse and so I could not enjoy the event knowing this so I cancelled. My Mom passed away this morning after a painful fight and I feel so devastated!! My Mom loved attending these Mustang events and shows and anyone who has seen me at them know Mom was around somewhere. I can't even comprehend going to another one without her! Since her health got really bad 3 months ago I have not driven my 08 GT/SC since then and I look at my beautiful Mustangs in the garage but since they make me think of Mom, may be awhile before I get back in the saddle again.

Find your comfort, right now, in God. He would not have taken your Mom unless HE needed her for something else that HE knew was more important that her fighting her battle on Earth. You are in my prayers right now.

Dave

Sorry to hear about that 39. Even though I am new to the Shelby family, my thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.

Thank You everyone

I lost my Dad in 1999 and my Mother in 2006 I know how you feel I can see that you loved your mom very much I too was very close to my mother and miss her very much. All I can say is time will help with friends and family. I use to love to drive along the Maine coast but found it was hard to do that cause everytime I got close I would remember and it hurt to much so I took a break for about a year and know I can even drive by the house yes I do feel sad but then I feel happy and think of all the good times , you will feel better and your Shelby friends can help you through it! Your mom and you loved mustangs so she would never want you to give that up!! I wll keep you in my thoughts and prayers....

post-12782-1234880540_thumb.jpg

post-12782-1234880540_thumb.jpg

This is very tuff to handle, but your life must go on, grieve now and live life to it's fullest in the future, and of course you and your family are in my prayers.

So sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope your memories will carry you thru the tuff times. I lost my Dad in 03. He was a car nut too. He was raised and buried in Kansas City KS. I thought it was too ironic that when my Shelby was in route to me that it actually sat out in the train yard there for over 24 hours. I was the same one that my Dad use to run around in with my aunts and uncles when they were kids. I presume he was checking the ting over from engine to tires :) I like to think that anyways. Prayers and thoughts are there for you and your family.

Archived