TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelbydude

sdt

• 2 weeks later...
I talked to him a few weeks ago. Everything is going fine and I think he still has his car. I told him folks were asking about him and that he should drop by sometime.

MM

MM,

I tried to send John a e-mail. No luck. I got this back.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

I miss Shelby Dude, his posts and information were always full of good information. Many of us are lay persons when it comes to this car and Dealership and manufacturing procedures. He has the reasorces, knowledge and experience that you that you can count on when you need information. I spoke to him a couple of times on the phone when I was in the hunt for my car and am very greatful for the time he took to assist me with the many questions I had. If your reading this John we want you back and hope all is well.

The political threads are kind of a tough deal. Every body has there own opinion of whats right and wrong, some are right, some are wrong and many are ill informed or not as knowledgable as they should be to comment. But they do it any way. Some people are passionate about some issues because they strike close to home and greatly effect our wellbeing. One thing for certain is it doesn't matter what side of the isle they are on, most of them are there for them selves. That being said you all do agree with me cause I am right, right.

MM,

I tried to send John a e-mail. No luck. I got this back.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

I always call him at the dealer he works for. I cant every remember the name of it. So I spend 30 minutes looking thru the Ford site for dealers in IL.

MM

I was in contact with John in December. I think he did sell his car for personal reasons. Please allow him to post what he wants. I do not believe that he left the site because of political stuff.

I miss John as well. He has always been a great help to me and one of my earliest friends from this forum. What ever is the situation I wish John the best of luck and hope to see him on the forums again soon!

I miss Shelby Dude, his posts and information were always full of good information. Many of us are lay persons when it comes to this car and Dealership and manufacturing procedures. He has the reasorces, knowledge and experience that you that you can count on when you need information. I spoke to him a couple of times on the phone when I was in the hunt for my car and am very greatful for the time he took to assist me with the many questions I had. If your reading this John we want you back and hope all is well.

The political threads are kind of a tough deal. Every body has there own opinion of whats right and wrong, some are right, some are wrong and many are ill informed or not as knowledgable as they should be to comment. But they do it any way. Some people are passionate about some issues because they strike close to home and greatly effect our wellbeing. One thing for certain is it doesn't matter what side of the isle they are on, most of them are there for them selves. That being said you all do agree with me cause I am right, right.

If you are "RIGHT" then you are right. Right DDT?

I was in contact with John in December. I think he did sell his car for personal reasons. Please allow him to post what he wants. I do not believe that he left the site because of political stuff.

I miss John as well. He has always been a great help to me and one of my earliest friends from this forum. What ever is the situation I wish John the best of luck and hope to see him on the forums again soon!

+1

Ha there now!!!!!!!!!!

I was all for the "REPUBS" when they acted like "REPUBS" without the "HIPOCROCY"......... :hysterical:

Registered Repugnantcan? And no, you’re not allowed to use that in the future (copyright and all that).

Sorry y'all for highjacking your thread.

I am a Registered Republican...I am a Registered Republican...I am a Registered Republican...

I am a Registered Republican...I am a Registered Republican...I am a Registered Republican...

Good thing it's a "FREE COUNTRY"?????????

So I can vote for the best candidate................. :hysterical:

Archived