TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Some Pics--Cobra Crazy's Vista Blue

CobraCrazy

Hope you like these:

HOLY SH'''''''''''''''''''',

one of the nicest photos i have ever seen and just a beautiful color combo,you could not have posted it

at a better time,i just ordered the identical color combo,good luck with it and enjoy the ride,i could stare at that picture all day,i know there's something wrong with me right??

HOLY SH'''''''''''''''''''',

one of the nicest photos i have ever seen and just a beautiful color combo,you could not have posted it

at a better time,i just ordered the identical color combo,good luck with it and enjoy the ride,i could stare at that picture all day,i know there's something wrong with me right??

See Larry, God is good. This is a sign. B)

Wow - Awesome photos. The blue sky with the vista blue muscle car is a great photo oop.

Where were these taken. Congrats on your new car. Looks spectacular. :hyper:

Rob.

I took these five miles east of Worland, Wyoming about an hour after I picked up the new "colt."

montego460 there is absolutely nothing wrong with you! I hope you and 07 & svtbird get yours soon!

CC

Rob.

I took these five miles east of Worland, Wyoming about an hour after I picked up the new "colt."

montego460 there is absolutely nothing wrong with you! I hope you and 07 & svtbird get yours soon!

CC

Stunning country. What would be way cool is that if all the owners of these Shelbys submitted photos of thier cars for a calendar contest. I have seen some great photos that match the seasons of color.

gchaser1,

The canyon was a gas; I was hoping to get some shots of the car with some of the scenic background of the canyon but unfortunately it was too late-too dark (I gave serious thought to going thru Tensleep and over Powder River Pass). Usually the drive from Shoshoni to casper leaves somethng to be desired, but on this occasion between the almost full moon and the sweet music the Shelby was making (I'm not talking about the stereo- just a shaker500 which does sound plenty good to me) this drive was sublime as well. Hope you have this experience real soon.

post-973-1162766132_thumb.jpg

post-973-1162766132_thumb.jpg

Cobra Crazy - Going through Tensleep would have been fine, but then I would have been tempted to take the pass over to Buffalo and then down on I-25. It would have taken longer, but I'm sure it would have been all pleasure driving. Anyhow, I have a build date for the week of November 13th. Hopefully I can pick it up in the first or second week of December. BTW - I love the subtlety of the tungsten and vista blue in your pictures. I'll bet it looks real classy under the street lights at night.

gchaser1,

The canyon was a gas; I was hoping to get some shots of the car with some of the scenic background of the canyon but unfortunately it was too late-too dark (I gave serious thought to going thru Tensleep and over Powder River Pass). Usually the drive from Shoshoni to casper leaves somethng to be desired, but on this occasion between the almost full moon and the sweet music the Shelby was making (I'm not talking about the stereo- just a shaker500 which does sound plenty good to me) this drive was sublime as well. Hope you have this experience real soon.

CC,

My colors too. Thanks a bunch. I immedately made it my wall paper. Absolutely the prettiest Shelby shot yet. Of course, I'm just a little biased.

Enjoy, :yup:

Cobra Crazy,

Unbelievable Pics! Thanks for sharing. I have always said that Vista Blue looks spectacular (especially in the twilight hours). Man I wish I could put mine on a road like that. A lotta orange barrels here in Cols, Ohio.

Archived