TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gt500 vs streetbike

strokerace

I know it sounds crazy but on the way home to night i had a honda cbr600 try the gt500, now either something was wrong with his bike or my car does pretty good on a 40mph stomp i walk away from him once i hit 3rd gear and i have 373 gears, i have seen supras defeat street bikes but not mustangs. my car has the basics c7L INTAKE ,2.6 PULLEY ,METCO IDLER PULLEY , NGK TR6 ,EVALUTION HEAT EXCHANGER, SCTEX3 TUNE, MAGNAFLOW EXHUAST.

No guy you are spot on with your car. He cant hang with you form a roll. Ive beaten a few 600's and one 750. I got the upper hand on a r-1 too but it was older and i dont htink he knew what he was doin lol. U have basically the same setup as me. Once you get up in the 550s you can take 600's. Mostly before 07. I have had a few 6's walk me on the highway. But heres to spankin the rockets! Enjoy it as they think they r untouchable. I had a kawi 6 try me and get waxed. Three weeks later im at a light and this junker is next to me and the guy inside is like hey! did you race a green kawi a few weeks ago and hand him his ass? I was like ya...he goes it was me. Man your car is sick bro! At least he rocognized lololololol. :bowdown: :banvictory:

No guy you are spot on with your car. He cant hang with you form a roll. Ive beaten a few 600's and one 750. I got the upper hand on a r-1 too but it was older and i dont htink he knew what he was doin lol. U have basically the same setup as me. Once you get up in the 550s you can take 600's. Mostly before 07. I have had a few 6's walk me on the highway. But heres to spankin the rockets! Enjoy it as they think they r untouchable. I had a kawi 6 try me and get waxed. Three weeks later im at a light and this junker is next to me and the guy inside is like hey! did you race a green kawi a few weeks ago and hand him his ass? I was like ya...he goes it was me. Man your car is sick bro! At least he rocognized lololololol. :bowdown: :banvictory:

I routinely run against the crotch rockets. 600cc and less, they are toasted. 1200's, forgetaboutit. They leave me standing still.

Archived