TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our Base Terlingua build status...

Blip

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the support! :D

You all are keeping me sane.

My son is so ready for it to be here, he cleaned up my Saleen and asked to take it to a local Monday night cruise-in while

I was helping coach my younger son's football practice.

Great news--hope I too hear more from Tasca later on today.

ALso watch for the next "Link Toon" as there might be eventually get a color you would be interested in...

(I'll post a peek at the line art later this morning.)

• 2 weeks later...
you're welcome Blip, just looking out for a fellow TS member

Appreciate your help.

Sadly, for us, much of the fun in this process has gone as my son was in a serious multi-vehicle car accident early this week. He and one other driver were sent to the hospital, and both are recovering from serious injuries. (We hope all make a full recovery. ) Looks like we get to bring him home today, but he'll be in a back brace for several months.

I just want Tasca to get if finished soon, or maybe get somebody up there to answer a phone call or email so I at least know the status.

Just got too much else to deal with right now...

(Maybe somebody from their Mod shop will read this post and even contat us, or if anyone is nearby their shop, point them to this thread.)

Appreciate your help.

Sadly, for us, much of the fun in this process has gone as my son was in a serious multi-vehicle car accident early this week. He and one other driver were sent to the hospital, and both are recovering from serious injuries. Hope to get him home today, but he’ll be in a back brace for several months.

I just want Tasca to get if finished soon, and maybe get somebody up there to answer a phone call or email so I know the status.

Just got too much else to deal with right now….

Sorry to hear about your son Chuck. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Appreciate your help.

Sadly, for us, much of the fun in this process has gone as my son was in a serious multi-vehicle car accident early this week. He and one other driver were sent to the hospital, and both are recovering from serious injuries. (We hope all make a full recovery. ) Looks like we get to bring him home today, but he'll be in a back brace for several months.

I just want Tasca to get if finished soon, or maybe get somebody up there to answer a phone call or email so I at least know the status.

Just got too much else to deal with right now...

(Maybe somebody from their Mod shop will read this post and even contat us, or if anyone is nearby their shop, point them to this thread.)[/quote

wish you all the best on your sons recovery

btw, it's being striped today

Thanks again for all of the support. My wife is bring him home now.

btw, it's being striped today

Cool, that last bit is very interesting news, gives us a little something to smile about.

Thanks again for all of the support. My wife is bring him home now.

Cool, that last bit is very interesting news, gives us a little something to smile about.

Blip,

I am so glad to hear he is coming home. You and your family have Reine and I's thoughts as you know.

David

Chuck, we are very sorry to hear of this. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers for his speedy recovery. We hope that your Terlingua is finished soon so he will have a little joy during his recovery.

Archived