TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford ESP

gordyk

I just spoke with the Regional ESP rep. I wanted to make 100% sure that the Prem would cover the parts we have been talking about.

First she said she was pretty sure and would call me right back. She called back and told me that the GT500 is NOT able for a ESP. I showed her some paperwork and gave her a link. She called back and we then agreed.

Heres what we agreed would be cover with transmission.

The FLYWHEEL is covered. IF the flywheel goes bad then it covers the clutch. The clutch by itself IS NOT COVERED! It is considered a WEAR item.

The TSB is about the flywheel not the clutch. Am I correct about this?

So I will send prices to the folks that have PMd me. If anyone else is interested let me know

MM

OK heres a GREAT link. This will tell you MSRP of the ESP plan you want. After you put in the info of your car it will give you a quote. At the bottom it tells you about each plan!!!

Again look at the Premium. Its the best and covers the most. Its not much more expensive but well worth it.

I dont think CLUTHS are covered because they are considered a wear item. (like brakes and tires) Im going to do some homework on that now.

Tell me which plan yall decided and then I can tell you cost

MM

LOL forgot to add link

http://www.fordwarrantys.com/?source=adwords2

Hi Michael. PM sent.

Archived