TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone see this Train Wreck

So, was that an ACT? or like was said to much, 'dust' or downers'

or? I think maybe, that as Intense as Joaquin Phoenix can be in some of his acting Roles, that, just maybe, he is 'rehearsing for a new role, or at least 'trying out' the character. I say that because years ago, I had a very challenging , an intense role, in a Tennessee Williams play, and the only way that I could stay in character on stage was to stay in the character 24-7. It became intense at times and embarrassing. But it worked for me. Luckily? It was a relatively short run. Just my 2 cents.

Come On all he is obviously acting you can see where he almost broke character a few times in the interview. Joaquin Phoenix is an amazing actor he's so good he fooled most of you and America. I too think its a publicity stunt for some other new movie that he's going to be in I would guess a deranged POET or something of that sort.

This was fake and a set up for a new movie/docudrama about his move into music.

http://gawker.com/5140949/joaquin-phoenixs...performance-art

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...a07cef669efc87a

As I watched this (very strange) I kept thinking about Andy Kaufman. And maybe Joaquin was channeling Andy?

I wonder if he's getting ready for a role as a left-wing pinko community college instructor who drives a Shelby?

CC

As I watched this (very strange) I kept thinking about Andy Kaufman. And maybe Joaquin was channeling Andy?

I wonder if he's getting ready for a role as a left-wing pinko community college instructor who drives a Shelby?

CC

CC :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks, for posting it MM, always cool, to get Info.

CC

ding, Ding, DING!!! We have a winner.

It didn't work for Kaufman and it wont work for Phoenix.

Steve

I watched this while it aired that night. What an awkward few minutes!

I'm glad to hear it may have been a rouse, as he's one of my favorite actors. I loved him as Johnny Cash most of all. Anyone see "We Own the Night"? If you appreciate really good film, you should WANT this to be an act!

Ken

Archived