TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking to trade for a Gt500-Backdraft Cobra

900rf

12-19-04075-1.jpg

I already have an completely stock 2008 Gt500 and instead of modifying it thought I might trade my Backdraft for another Gt500 with some mods. I have car for sale $43,000 will trade even for right GT500 with clear title, no accidents, etc

Here are some pics Cobra

Backdraft Cobra is titled as 1965 roadster here in Florida runs antique car plates/clear title

Like attention this car draws it like a magnet people always ask if it's real 1965/police are very forgiving also as they seem to like the classics

Car has no top/a/c/heater/radio etc.. = fair weather car

My Backdraft Racing 1965 Cobra 427 s/c replica was factory built, not a kit/full coverage insurance runs $350 year/ has a Ford Racing Crate 392" stroker 430hp/450lbs tq. / 770 street dominator carb/msd ignition/with tremmec 5 speed-ceramic coated headers-stainless steel side pipes- powder coated frame- 4 wheel power disc brakes-BMW independant front & rear suspension-17" rims with Nitto 245/45/17 front and 315/35/17 drag radials rear.. Car is like new never in any accidents with 3700 miles since new

Car handles like a go-kart and is extremely fast with instant throttle response in any gear due to 2200 lbs

I am located in Jupiter, Fl 33478

Email me if interested with details at Tom

What's the other Cobras in the pics?

One of the Blacks one's I sold in 2008, the other belongs to my friend and the red GT500 is mine

I actually had a tough time selling the black car as it only had a 302 crate with 340hp and it seemed everyone wanted more power than that. the car was absolutely immaculate but car felt slow compared to the 392" stroker in Silver car

Archived