TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Performance Parts at SAI?

ilmor

Question - can Shelby Performance Parts parts and accessories be purchased at SAI in Las Vegas, i.e., is there a live and operating store there?

Ilmor, there is a store, if you can call it that, for SPP. However, it is not at SAI. It is actually at Henderson, Nevada which is about 20 or so minutes from SAI. If you are planning on just paying them a visit, I say go ahead. If you want to go there to buy stuff it is a waste of time. You would be better off just making a phone call.

Chris

Yes, there is a store and warehouse. They have a small lobby with a display of Mustang and Shelby parts. It's Scott Drake. Call in advance to make sure someone will be there to help. I gave them a credit card and they had to go to the back. This location is where Scott Drake and SPP orders are taken.

I picked up my Sequential Tail Light kit there last summer (and installed it that afternoon). The guy that got my part is there lead Shelby guy and very knowledgeable. I had my BJ Shelby and he'd never seen one, came out, walked around, said "I'll be right back" and came back with two hood pin/lanyard assemblies. Mine had started to rust even though it had never been outside in the rain or in a damp climate.

Yes, there is a store and warehouse. They have a small lobby with a display of Mustang and Shelby parts. It's Scott Drake. Call in advance to make sure someone will be there to help. I gave them a credit card and they had to go to the back. This location is where Scott Drake and SPP orders are taken.

I picked up my Sequential Tail Light kit there last summer (and installed it that afternoon). The guy that got my part is there lead Shelby guy and very knowledgeable. I had my BJ Shelby and he'd never seen one, came out, walked around, said "I'll be right back" and came back with two hood pin/lanyard assemblies. Mine had started to rust even though it had never been outside in the rain or in a damp climate.

I'm not surprised about the lanyards. I've only bought from them by phone but the knowledge and customer sevrice speaks volumes. They were at the MCA Grand Nationals here in Park City last fall and plan on attending the Intermountain Mustang Show at the end of this August. \Great group of folks.

Archived