TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new french owner gt500

eric340R

hello all

i'm from france and livivng in california for 1 year

i'm doing a trip around the world with wife and kids,i sale everything i had in france to do this,and decide to take only pleasure in our existence. so we buy a gt500 yesterday . we are existed because we have it tomorow.

i would like to do a super snake after ,in bring it back to france with me after.

we are in usa for 1 year and after bringing back the gt500 in france we continu our trip oround the world

so if someone can show me a super snake near los angeles,it will be a pleasure for me to see one.

Guest markham51
hello all

i'm from france and livivng in california for 1 year

i'm doing a trip around the world with wife and kids,i sale everything i had in france to do this,and decide to take only pleasure in our existence. so we buy a gt500 yesterday . we are existed because we have it tomorow.

i would like to do a super snake after ,in bring it back to france with me after.

we are in usa for 1 year and after bringing back the gt500 in france we continu our trip oround the world

so if someone can show me a super snake near los angeles,it will be a pleasure for me to see one.

Bonjour Eric,

Welcome to our community. My wife and I live in Canada just north of Toronto and in the winter we live in the US - Wilmington, North Carolina. We hava a home in the south of France near Isle Sur La Sorgue and go there from time to time. I know a bit of French but my wife is fully bilingual. My business partner did exactly what you did but in reverse. He took his family to France for a year and he really enjoyed it. He and his 4 kids immersed themselves in the language and the culture and had a really great time. None of them spoke much French when they went over but they are all fluent now. They made many friends and return there a couple of times each year for visit.

Welcome and I hope your experience will be a fantastic one.

Mark

Bonjour Eric

La bienvenue vers l'Amérique, m'a laissé savent, si vous êtes intéressé par un serpent superbe. Vous pouvez construire un pour la moitié des prix

Cette voiture sera la voiture la plus rapide que vous conduisez jamais. Vous pouvez installer les mêmes pièces que Shelby fait et sauf environ 13.000 dollars

Eddie

Bonjour Eric,

Bienvenue sur le site de Team Shelby! Tu trouveras certainement sur ce site toute l'information que tu désires sur la Super Snake. Plusieurs membres ont déjà fait convertir leur GT500 en Super Snake, dont quelques uns en Californie. L'un d'eux se fera certainement un plaisir de te montrer la sienne. Par ailleurs, même si tu la conserve dans sa configuration d'origine, je suis certain que les performances de ta GT500 sauront te satisfaire.

Bon séjour en Amérique!

Eric

MERCI beaucoup pour vos reponses !!

thanks a lot for all your answers. i see some of you here speak a very good french.

for the moment my travel experience is fantastic and i regret nothing today. we live only once i this is something i wanted to do. travel around the world.

i think i will have my shelby tomorow and the supersnake reservation next week.

i had a lot of sports cars before ,and some very very powerful. so the super snake will not be the most extreme i had.

some pictures of my past cars.

lotus 340R with honda superscharged engine. 300 hp for 680 kgs.

o to 60 en 3 seconds !! i had 2 of these like this

12254158zc8.jpg

the most extreme car i had for driving on the road. fully registred in france .

westfield xTR2 200HP for 450KG

12235525go6.jpg

and some lotus elise with turbo engines. 300 hp for 700 kg

12237148hl2.jpg

the shelby will be the car for highways i think. not a real trackday car..

MERCI beaucoup pour vos reponses !!

thanks a lot for all your answers. i see some of you here speak a very good french.

for the moment my travel experience is fantastic and i regret nothing today. we live only once i this is something i wanted to do. travel around the world.

i think i will have my shelby tomorow and the supersnake reservation next week.

i had a lot of sports cars before ,and some very very powerful. so the super snake will not be the most extreme i had.

some pictures of my past cars.

lotus 340R with honda superscharged engine. 300 hp for 680 kgs.

o to 60 en 3 seconds !! i had 2 of these like this

12254158zc8.jpg

the most extreme car i had for driving on the road. fully registred in france .

westfield xTR2 200HP for 450KG

12235525go6.jpg

and some lotus elise with turbo engines. 300 hp for 700 kg

12237148hl2.jpg

the shelby will be the car for highways i think. not a real trackday car..

P.... les caisses! Wow! admiratif je suis. Bienvenue pour ton retour en France, l'homologation t'attend, mais ca en vaut la peine. J'ai reçu mon immatriculation F lundi et je suis bien content.

:finger: someone above have used a translation engine, not saying who...

(because he seems to know how to use a riffle :D)

good try but that shows.... :P :D :D :D

Belle collection de voitures à la fois légères et puissantes, certainement très agréables pour la piste. Je ne connaissait pas la Lotus 340R ni la Westfield. Cette dernière a un look de prototype, du genre qu'on pourrais voir en course d'endurance. Je suis surpris qu'elle puisse être homologuée pour un usage routier.

You will find the GT500 to be a great highway car. It is quite comfortable and a nice long distance cruiser.

the xtr2 was a car register for road but very difficult to drive on it . because i had no reverse gear,and it's was to light for the road use. bumper was aslo a nightmare. :cry:

the best car in sensationwas the lotus 340r with 340R. it beat everything on the road !! and register cars on track.

a fantastic car that i sale to do my trip around the world :cry:

thanks for the date at casabalas

i'm not shure to be this sunday ,because i will visit the monument valley and grand canyon for 10 days long.

if you want i can come and meet you where you want. this week end. i have my gt500 since today !!!

i'm not shure to be this sunday ,because i will visit the monument valley and grand canyon for 10 days long.

if you want i can come and meet you where you want. this week end. i have my gt500 since today !!!

Congrats on receiving your Shelby. Can't do much this weekend, working both Sunday and Saturday. We'll try to hook up after you get back from your trip.

Travel safe.

Dan

Congrats on receiving your Shelby. Can't do much this weekend, working both Sunday and Saturday. We'll try to hook up after you get back from your trip.

Travel safe.

Dan

ok no problems ,i tell you when i come back from my trip. in 10 days normaly.

yesterday i drive for the first time my shelby,and i did 200 miles.

a great car,very easy to drive,beautiful noise but not enought lound for me.

a very confortable car,we can easly travel with. the engine rev quickly for a v8.

i have a little noise coming from the clutch when i'm stoped at the red light for example. and disapear when i push the clutch pedal.

it's coming from the bearing i think. i don't know if it's normal?

today it's raining so i can't drive it. i'm sad...

• 1 month later...

While yu are at Grand Canyon,try to see Soutn Antelope Canyon on the eastern end of the canyon.Its a slot canyon thats quite incredible to go into and take pics.If your going from GC to Bryce it'll be on the way--

i have to sale my car because i move to canada next month

I'm very sad... i love this car

2000miles

full options

tsb and rear diff recall done.

like new !!

Why would you need to sell? The US version complies with Canadian safety regulations and can cross the border. Many Canadian members purchased their cars in the US without problems. Quoiqu'il en soit, je te souhaites un bon séjour au Canada!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived