TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CALLING ALL GEAR HEADS/HELP !!!

I AM SOON TO HAVE MY O8 SHELBY GT-C 5 SPEED. WILL I BE DOWN ON HORSE POWER

BECAUSE OF THE CALIF. EMISSIONS PACKAGE. IF SO, DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT REMOVING

IT FROM THE CAR.

THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP.

SCOTTY

BECAUSE OF THE CALIF. EMISSIONS PACKAGE. IF SO, DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT REMOVING

IT FROM THE CAR.

SCOTTY

There's, no my knowledge, no such thing anymore as a CA Emissions Pkg. All cars today are 50-state.

There's, no my knowledge, no such thing anymore as a CA Emissions Pkg. All cars today are 50-state.

You're probably right. I was confusing my gas guzzler tax as some sort of CA only package.

There certainly is NOT any additional equipment added to a CA car. That I'm certain of.

Ken

CA emissions is more of a guarantee by the manufacturer. California demands that manufacturers warrant the emission equipment for a longer timespan than the standard warranty. There is no difference in the tune.

Scotty - you are going to love this car. Best Shelby GT color IMO. My wife says the car is a chick magnet!

CA emissions is more of a guarantee by the manufacturer. California demands that manufacturers warrant the emission equipment for a longer timespan than the standard warranty. There is no difference in the tune.

Scotty - you are going to love this car. Best Shelby GT color IMO. My wife says the car is a chick magnet!

MY WIFE CALLS MY GT500 THE OTHER WOMEN OR MISTRESS. :hysterical: SHE ASKED ME

TONIGHT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH 2 MISTRESS NOW. I TOLD HER I WOULD BE

TWICE AS EXCITED. :hysterical:

IT FROM THE CAR.

SCOTTY

Congrats, Scotty!

See my sig for HP-TQ #'s...

Thanks everybody for all the well wishing for my husbands Scotties newest car. If you all could see the emmence amount of love for Mustangs and Cobra's that Scott has you could tell that he's car crazy. I could not deny him the fruits of his hard work and love of these cars. He has been of several different shows with his older Mustangs and his Famous 1970 Super Drag Pack Cougar Eliminator That he sold to Actor and WWE Wrestling Champion John Cena. He has even been on Muscle Car Tv and Horsepower Television. Thanks again !

Peggy

I have the California emissions package even though I live in Maryland. I also have the automatic transmission too and this thing is fast, fast, fast. I have jumped out in traffic several times to have this car just launch even with the 3.55 gears and have the ass end come out and snap back in place with TCS enabled. This car is a blast even with all these options that should decrease performance???. I am starting to wonder why I would need a S/C.

You will not be disappointed.

I have the California emissions package even though I live in Maryland. I also have the automatic transmission too and this thing is fast, fast, fast. I have jumped out in traffic several times to have this car just launch even with the 3.55 gears and have the ass end come out and snap back in place with TCS enabled. This car is a blast even with all these options that should decrease performance???. I am starting to wonder why I would need a S/C.

You will not be disappointed.

No one "needs" a supercharger! :shift:

Archived