TEAM SHELBY FORUM

timing from vin # to build date

KCMO-GT500

Hey all

just back in town after a week on the road, and found a fax on my pc from my dealer with a vin # for my shelby. No other dates on it. How long has it been for folks who have gotten their VIN #, apparently given when the factory officially accepts the order, to the estimated build date? I think I have seen that type of info posted previously, but not sure where to look.

thanks in advance

John

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and this time its not a train.

Hey all

just back in town after a week on the road, and found a fax on my pc from my dealer with a vin # for my shelby. No other dates on it. How long has it been for folks who have gotten their VIN #, apparently given when the factory officially accepts the order, to the estimated build date? I think I have seen that type of info posted previously, but not sure where to look.

thanks in advance

John

Congrats! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Mine was serialized 9/8; bucked 9/28; built 10/3; Arrived ?10/26? (last Thursday! don't have calendar in front of me.)

Hey all

thanks in advance

John

Hey John, congratulations. Hopefully you will be hitting less potholes than some of us that have been waiting. Good Luck and may your shelby be here before you expect it to be here.

Larry

Hey John, congratulations. Hopefully you will be hitting less potholes than some of us that have been waiting. Good Luck and may your shelby be here before you expect it to be here.

Larry

Larry

any word on yours? I just cannot believe that you don't have it yet. I have been meaning to give you a call, will try to actually get it done this week

John

..and thanks to all for the info and the kind words. At this point, I will be happy to get it by the end of january. Because of the way cars are taxed in Missouri, I actually save a few hundred dollars on my 07 taxes if I take delivery after Jan 1.

Archived