TEAM SHELBY FORUM

M3 , BITC# PLEASE

Pathman

I know the new M3's are potent pieces of euro trash, but I had the pleasure of blowing one away a couple of nights ago. I'm cruising about 65 on the hwy in traffic mind you, and this guy sneaks up next to me and revs the sewing machine at me. We work our way to the head of the pack and head out of town. Rolling about 65 I gave the thumbs up, let him jump out about a car, then I dropped the hammer. M3 gives up at around buck o 5 and I change lanes to further the humiliation. We rolled on one more time from about 75, this one was worse. First time since the unfortunate SRT8 Challenger I've gotten to play with my car, was kinda fun.

:happy feet: I'm glad you had fun with the 3 series flagship, but Euro trash? I don't agree with that.

Just a saying, I happen to think the M's are very good cars. I'm actually thinking of adding an AMG C63 to the stable later this year, but I will probably just end up with another mustang of some flavor, maybe a P51, who knows. I just think it's funny when the high-performance imports try and drag race, never ends up good for those guys. Now, I don't want to chase him down a curvy road, at least not of four wheels.

I hear ya! I'm not a fan of street racing myself, but I was provoked. Nothing wrong with stretching your legs a bit on an open empty stretch of four lane.

I have no problem with street racing when there is no traffic. As a matter of fact I go about twice a month down to 27 in Miami to do so! Just preparing you for some members of the forums.

I drive an 09 M3 daily and they aren't slow in a straight line. I hung with my buddies stock GT500. I don't go looking for races in it, but I'd be careful with messing with the BMW's there's a couple of stroked M5's here locally that'll give you a run for your money. You have to be impressed though with what BMW does with a little 4.0 V8. I mean really, Euro Trash? Hardly.

I drive an 09 M3 daily and they aren't slow in a straight line. I hung with my buddies stock GT500. I don't go looking for races in it, but I'd be careful with messing with the BMW's there's a couple of stroked M5's here locally that'll give you a run for your money. You have to be impressed though with what BMW does with a little 4.0 V8. I mean really, Euro Trash? Hardly.

I think they are really cool little cars. I never pick on anybody, you know how it is, a loud ass car car with broad stripes on it draws all kind of attention. I rarely drive my Shelby, spend most of my time in my trusty F150, but everytime I drive my car, somebody revs at me. Most of the time its pretty silly, but every now and then somebody will peak my curiosity .

I know the new M3's are potent pieces of euro trash, but I had the pleasure of blowing one away a couple of nights ago. I'm cruising about 65 on the hwy in traffic mind you, and this guy sneaks up next to me and revs the sewing machine at me. We work our way to the head of the pack and head out of town. Rolling about 65 I gave the thumbs up, let him jump out about a car, then I dropped the hammer. M3 gives up at around buck o 5 and I change lanes to further the humiliation. We rolled on one more time from about 75, this one was worse. First time since the unfortunate SRT8 Challenger I've gotten to play with my car, was kinda fun.

Great story I love it when any car reguardless of the manufacture gets smoked by one of ours especially if its one of those Euro. -think they are the greatest cars ever made- cars. Keep smoken'em! :happy feet: :shift:

Archived