TEAM SHELBY FORUM

personalized plates

frazierfreud

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my car just went for SS package, ordered my plates last week , should see them in about 2 months SPR SNK

:hysterical:

Looks familiar! I'm thinking of doing SLO SNK for the GT350 when it comes out.

I have the following:

SPR SNK GT500

08 SNK GT500 Vert

SNK TRK Toterhome

SNK TRL Stacker Trailer

SUV SNK Expedition

TRLGUA Terlingua

• 4 weeks later...

I had HI OFCR on a '00 GT until the state took it from me.

Apparently, the state began issuing plates to officers that were spelled similarly, such as H1 OFCR, H2 OFCR, etc. I've never seen any of these plates so I may have been suckered out of the plate.

I replaced HI OFCR with AH NUTS and I still have the plate nearly ten years later.

As a boy when ever I was in trouble I would hear one of the following two phrases from my Father; Damn it boy, or Ah nuts son. It also reminds me of Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe response to Germany’s demand that the US surrender. McAuliffe’s official response was “"To the German commander: Nuts! The American commander."

Now I’m considering replacing it with SGT 343.

• 3 weeks later...
I had HI OFCR on a '00 GT until the state took it from me.

Apparently, the state began issuing plates to officers that were spelled similarly, such as H1 OFCR, H2 OFCR, etc. I've never seen any of these plates so I may have been suckered out of the plate.

I replaced HI OFCR with AH NUTS and I still have the plate nearly ten years later.

As a boy when ever I was in trouble I would hear one of the following two phrases from my Father; Damn it boy, or Ah nuts son. It also reminds me of Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe response to Germany’s demand that the US surrender. McAuliffe’s official response was “"To the German commander: Nuts! The American commander."

Now I’m considering replacing it with SGT 343.

I was able to get "HLO OFCR" (Hello Officer)

th_BackofCar002.jpg

Archived