TEAM SHELBY FORUM

personalized plates

frazierfreud

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you located near the outskirts of Hazel Dell ?

Looks familiar.

Try Yacolt --on WH GarnerRd--white house & pole barns w/green trim--also a 55 ft ham radio tower

next to the house. The only one like that in the county.

• 3 weeks later...
That was the first thing I looked for but it was taken :doh: . Took me about four tries to get mine

I tried to get GT500 but had to settle for GT5OO, which makes it very interesting when you get pulled over. Last summer this cop gave me the 1st, 2nd and 3rd about my registration and plates. I thought for sure I was going to jail and the car was getting impounded! ..... than it hit me "officer are you running GT500 or GT5OO?" He was so embarrassed and of course blamed it on the dispatcher! :doh:

just put on my shelby dash plaque yesterday. this was after 10 coats of uv protectant, per grabber. looks very cool. i will also make use of the shelby sunshade in the front window as well.

my personalized plates are going to be available for pick up in a couple days. "PSYKED"...not too bad. if you know i work in psychiatry, very cool!

Mine is simple: MY500

just put deposit down on supersnake...

my current plate is NDSADDL "in the saddle"

my new plate will be POIZNUS

My state is colorado.... allowed 7 letters

other plates i considered:

BAD SNAK

SUPR SNK

TRY ME

A BAD SNK

SNAK BIT

BEEST

BEAST

QWIK SNK

1 BAD SNK

FAST SNK

QUIKR NU

QWIKR NU

NO TRAXN

U CAN TRY

QWICKER

QUICKER

2 QUIK 4 U

GR8 SNAK

GOT FANG

IT BITES

VET EATR

U 2 SLOW

I CN BITE (i can bite)

SNAK BAT (snake bait)

SERPANT

VEN1MUS

U BEN BIT

SNAK PWR

BETR NOT

R U JOKIN

Not very original but I was surprised it wasn't taken!

mr4teth: I too am from Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh. When I got my 07 Shelby GT, the plate I requested was SGT-SC (since it was supercharged while at the Shelby plant in Vegas). After buying a 2009 Shelby GT500, I applied for and received GT500SC, to kinda go along with SGT-SC. I was surprised that it wasn't already taken.

Archived