TEAM SHELBY FORUM

personalized plates

frazierfreud

just put on my shelby dash plaque yesterday. this was after 10 coats of uv protectant, per grabber. looks very cool. i will also make use of the shelby sunshade in the front window as well.

my personalized plates are going to be available for pick up in a couple days. "PSYKED"...not too bad. if you know i work in psychiatry, very cool!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just put on my shelby dash plaque yesterday. this was after 10 coats of uv protectant, per grabber. looks very cool. i will also make use of the shelby sunshade in the front window as well.

my personalized plates are going to be available for pick up in a couple days. "PSYKED"...not too bad. if you know i work in psychiatry, very cool!

I received my plaque here just this month - haven't put it one yet because it's pending the UV protection :-) Can't wait to get it on there!! And "PSYKED" - very nice. My only special plate is the Marine Corps emblem :-)

I received my plaque here just this month - haven't put it one yet because it's pending the UV protection :-) Can't wait to get it on there!! And "PSYKED" - very nice. My only special plate is the Marine Corps emblem :-)

the uv protectant is easy to glob on if you aren't careful. i would make sure they are light coats from a distance until you get comfortable with how it adheres to your plaque.

After I surprised my wife with her '08 Red Stripe Vert back in Dec, she insisted on having...

FAYES SS (as in Surprise Shelby)... (leaves room for the Super Snake later).

Ordered 40YR SNK for my '07 Coupe.

keith

:hysterical: I Love it!!! :banvictory: :burnout:

mine should be here next month , ive been waiting forever i had to use three choices all where available at the time i sent the money in but, you never know#1 07venom#2HARD2BT#3REAL HP. THIS IN THE STATE OF LA.ME AND MY WIFE HAD SOME OTHERS JUST IN CHASE ALSO THESE WHERE AVAILABL IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA , WHY TRY , TOO SLOW , SOO FAST , 07SHELBY ,08SHELBY ,07SNAKE , CEE YA , MY LANE , ULOST1 , U THINK ,COME ON , ANYWAYS SOME ARE GOOD AND SOME ALITTLE CORNY BUT THERE YOU GO.

mine should be here next month , ive been waiting forever i had to use three choices all where available at the time i sent the money in but, you never know#1 07venom#2HARD2BT#3REAL HP. THIS IN THE STATE OF LA.ME AND MY WIFE HAD SOME OTHERS JUST IN CHASE ALSO THESE WHERE AVAILABL IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA , WHY TRY , TOO SLOW , SOO FAST , 07SHELBY ,08SHELBY ,07SNAKE , CEE YA , MY LANE , ULOST1 , U THINK ,COME ON , ANYWAYS SOME ARE GOOD AND SOME ALITTLE CORNY BUT THERE YOU GO.

Hey Stroker, you know the LA DMV has their database online and you can check whats available.

http://www2.dps.louisiana.gov/Expresslanes/Plate/plate2.jsp

Archived