TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE AND INSURANCE IN CASE OF DAMMAGE

HELLO ALL

i'm from france and i live for one year in california. i buy last week a super snake and i want to convert it in super snake. and bring my mustang with me in france in 2010.

but i have a question.

is the insurance cover in case of an accident with a super snake? because the car have been modified and does not match with the papers of the car . i'm afraid about this.

and is shelby put a special serial number on the chassis when it's a super snake?

thanks for helping me

eric

HELLO ALL

i'm from france and i live for one year in california. i buy last week a super snake and i want to convert it in super snake. and bring my mustang with me in france in 2010.

but i have a question.

is the insurance cover in case of an accident with a super snake? because the car have been modified and does not match with the papers of the car . i'm afraid about this.

and is shelby put a special serial number on the chassis when it's a super snake?

thanks for helping me

eric

I think I understand that you bought a Shelby GT500 and want to have it super snaked, yes it will get a new CSM number, yes you will need to change your insurance to cover it. But I doubt you will get a chance to have it super snaked within the next year. But I don't know that for sure.

Archived