TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Jacket

Many people were asking me for photos, so instead of burying it in another thread, I thought I would just start a new one.

This is a special order jacket for SS customers that sign up now for the upgrade package. They will have your name and CSM #.

Additional jackets are 300.00 according to Shelby.

SSjacket1.jpg

SSjacket1.jpg

Many people were asking me for photos, so instead of burying it in another thread, I thought I would just start a new one.

This is a special order jacket for SS customers that sign up now for the upgrade package. They will have your name and CSM #.

Additional jackets are 300.00 according to Shelby.

Nice, thank you for the picture.

R

I received the call yesterday from Tasca asking for my deposit so that I can avoid the price increase. Nothing said about the jacket.

I better call Dennis on Monday.

I got a call on the 2nd from Doug S, sent in my deposit right away. 1 jacket is included with our deposit and we can purchase a 2nd for $300. 60-90days is the wait I understand. :happy feet:

Obvious question! Since the jacket is being given to those who place orders now, is the jacket being offered retroactively as a gift to those who have already had their cars converted and have shown support to Shelby when the package was first introduced .Many of us who have had our cars converted waited a year after giving a deposit? This would be a great way to show appreciation to those who gave deposits early.

Obvious question! Since the jacket is being given to those who place orders now, is the jacket being offered retroactively as a gift to those who have already had their cars converted and have shown support to Shelby when the package was first introduced .Many of us who have had our cars converted waited a year after giving a deposit? This would be a great way to show appreciation to those who gave deposits early.

+1.... :happy feet:

+1

+100

+1000000000 :happy feet: :happy feet:

JUST WONERING IF I'M READING THIS RIGHT----BEING SSO80014 THATS BEEN DONE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR---AM I GOING TO GET A JACKET? HOW AND WHEN.

THANKS

I was told all SS owners will eventually get theirs. Just like everything else in the SS world, "it's gonna be a while though".

How does it go? Ah yes, Good things come to those who wait!

I was told all SS owners will eventually get theirs. Just like everything else in the SS world, "it's gonna be a while though".

THANKS----I WONDER IF MICHEAL MORRIS NOTICED THAT I SAID I WAS SS080014----I MEANT SS080050.

BOB

AHHHHHHH YES ....GOOD THINGS DO COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

THANKS TO ALL THE DECISION MAKERS ON THIS ONE :yup::yup: :shades: :shades:

THANKS----I WONDER IF MICHEAL MORRIS NOTICED THAT I SAID I WAS SS080014----I MEANT SS080050.

BOB

Why are you trying to steal my number!!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

First time I have been back to this thread since Miss Amy was here. Im kinda excited about the Jacket, but since I now have to have 08SS0050 because Bob took my number Im not as excited!! :hysterical::hysterical:

MM

JUST WONERING IF I'M READING THIS RIGHT----BEING SSO80014 THATS BEEN DONE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR---AM I GOING TO GET A JACKET? HOW AND WHEN.

THANKS

Anyone who purchased a SuperSnake will get a jacket at no cost. :dance: The SAI sales department will be contacting owners - I don't have the time frame when that will occur.

Why are you trying to steal my number!!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

First time I have been back to this thread since Miss Amy was here. Im kinda excited about the Jacket, but since I now have to have 08SS0050 because Bob took my number Im not as excited!! :hysterical::hysterical:

MM

SORRY MIKE. THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS THAT I'VE READ SO MANY OF YOUR POSTS AND FOLLOWED YOU GETTIN 08SS0014 THAT I FORGOT MY OWN NUMBER. I MIGHT BE HEADED YOUR WAY THIS SUMMER WITH 08SS0050 AND IF SO UI'LL STOP BY AND 'BUY YOU ONE'.

BOB

Archived