TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Jacket

Anyone who purchased a SuperSnake will get a jacket at no cost. :dance: The SAI sales department will be contacting owners - I don't have the time frame when that will occur.

This is such great news! :drool: Thanks Amy, Sharon, Robert, all Gary's involved, Bud, Cynthia, Adrienne, Bud and the whole SAI gang! :happy feet: :happy feet:

I'll wear it with pride!

SORRY MIKE. THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS THAT I'VE READ SO MANY OF YOUR POSTS AND FOLLOWED YOU GETTIN 08SS0014 THAT I FORGOT MY OWN NUMBER. I MIGHT BE HEADED YOUR WAY THIS SUMMER WITH 08SS0050 AND IF SO UI'LL STOP BY AND 'BUY YOU ONE'.

BOB

Looking forward to seeing you and #50!!! Mine sitting on the showroom floor sucking up all the attention!!!

MM

Can't wait to get my jacket. Hope SAI remembers 1 size does'nt fit all. Will be VERY COOL!!!

Thanks Amy and the rest of the gang for the great customer service. Just like everyone else I'll be proud to wear my jacket everywhere.

Bart

Anyone who purchased a SuperSnake will get a jacket at no cost. :dance: The SAI sales department will be contacting owners - I don't have the time frame when that will occur.

Hey, my first time back in a long time, and look what happens! Great news! Thanks to all those who thought this one up... :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone been contacted by Shelby asking for sizes of the leather Super Snake jacket? Any ETA of when these will be sent off to Super Snake owners or is it just hear say.

No ETA on the jackets...but from my experience if SAI says something they stick to their word....:) Hang in there...we are all in the same boat...waiting....meanwhile enjoy your car..... :shift:

There has been some rearranging at SAI. I think everyones trying to get back in in the groove. I cant wait for the Jacket, but I know theres ALOT going on with the 427 packs and other stuff. Hang in there folks!

MM

ANY IDEA OF WHAT THE SEQUENCE WOULD BE FOR GETTING THE JACKET?--BUILD DATE, NUMBER, MODEL, YEAR, DEPOSIT DATE?

BOB

Archived