TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Mac Tools/Shelby GT500 Tool Boxes

Cobra Boy

Has anyone seen the new tool chests shown on the Shelby site? How cool is having a tool chest that matches the color fo your fine new GT500 setting in your garage. As excited as I am, I am a bit afraid at what the price must be. I am goin to call today an find out.

Anyone want to take any guesses? :o

Has anyone seen the new tool chests shown on the Shelby site? How cool is having a tool chest that matches the color fo your fine new GT500 setting in your garage. As excited as I am, I am a bit afraid at what the price must be. I am goin to call today an find out.

Anyone want to take any guesses? :o

I called yesterday. They took my contact info and said someone would contact me when they got back from SEMA.

I think I'll wait for the 40th Anniversary edition toolbox with the carbon fibre drawers and ratchets with snake handles!

j/k

I'm sure I will be getting one of those eventually.

You can buy the parts seperately and add them onto you own box to save a little cash. :hysterical:

How's this?

No, that's not my wife.

My wife is prettier.

Ok,....now she's not looking over my shoulder....she's not prettier. :sos:

Dave

Dude - You better leave it. Step away from the keyboard now. :baby: V :baby: .

Ruff: He did it, He flipped his noodle, or wig, or ......I think I am havin a heart attttack.

I said step away from the Keyboard Tavid, I mean Tave, i mean Derry, i mean...

Ok - I better pull it together, my wifes comming :blush:

Found this auction on eBay for a Shelby Cobra Mac Tool Box. BIN is $2450. Hopefully, the GT500 ones won't top that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-Cobr...sspagenameZWDVW

*edit: I see he mentions a blemish on one of the drawer fronts, and as such states he lowered the reserve and BIN. Those GT500 boxes may hit close to $4,000.

Found this auction on eBay for a Shelby Cobra Mac Tool Box. BIN is $2450. Hopefully, the GT500 ones won't top that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-Cobr...sspagenameZWDVW

*edit: I see he mentions a blemish on one of the drawer fronts, and as such states he lowered the reserve and BIN. Those GT500 boxes may hit close to $4,000.

They can keep them if thats the case. I can find a lot more car accessories to spend that kind of jack on. My Craftsman Professional boxes will be just fine. :shift:

They can keep them if thats the case. I can find a lot more car accessories to spend that kind of jack on. My Craftsman Professional boxes will be just fine. :shift:

That is what I am talking about. The only other issue I have is when I break a tool I do not want to have to go run down a MAC tool truck to get a replacement. I prefer the 5 minute drive to Sears. I wonder If I can get my boxes striped :spiteful: . I never understood the 4K for one tool box :headscratch: .

But I guess I have to say that I would love to have one if I had the extra cash hanging around.

That is what I am talking about. The only other issue I have is when I break a tool I do not want to have to go run down a MAC tool truck to get a replacement. I prefer the 5 minute drive to Sears. I wonder If I can get my boxes striped :spiteful: . I never understood the 4K for one tool box :headscratch: .

But I guess I have to say that I would love to have one if I had the extra cash hanging around.

I dont know why I didn't think of this soon. Vinyl racing stripes on my already owned tool box. Walla, another collectable thank you. :spiteful:

Archived