TEAM SHELBY FORUM

thumper cams, anyone install them yet?

hi to all, i was listening to sound clips of the thumper cams from Comp Cams and the sound they produce is incredible. has anyone had these cams installed on their cars? i spoke to a shop here on long island and they recommended the cam phasers in addition to the cams. they told me the labor could be almost $1500 alone besides parts, this sound right to anyone? i love the sound the cams make even though they only produce 25 additional horses. what do you all think?

hi to all, i was listening to sound clips of the thumper cams from Comp Cams and the sound they produce is incredible. has anyone had these cams installed on their cars? i spoke to a shop here on long island and they recommended the cam phasers in addition to the cams. they told me the labor could be almost $1500 alone besides parts, this sound right to anyone? i love the sound the cams make even though they only produce 25 additional horses. what do you all think?

Check down the Board just a few posts...that conversation is going on right now.

Fellow LI'er here...sent ya a PM too.

Kevin

Archived