TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got Mr. Shelby's Signature Back

2/6/09

Hi to All. Just wanted to let anyone know who might be thinking about making the charitable donation to get Mr. Shelby's autograph that I mailed my part Fed Ex on 1/21 and it was at my door yesterday 2/5. Less than two weeks turnaround time! Also, in the special instructions I asked if he could put my CSM# over the signature to absolutely tie it to my car which he very graciously did.

Even though this is a mod that will seldom be seen and did not add any performance, it documents my car completely with the numbered authentication card and a very nice letter included by Carroll Shelby. Plus every time I see it or show to someone, I will know that the donation cost went to help some sweet young child that needs medical help. If you are considering it but have not done so, for myself it made me forget about the economy, my own personal worries and think about someone who's tyoung life is in the balance and the future can often depend on the generosity of others. About the best $250. I've ever spent.

Sincerely,

Doug Nash

CSM# 07SGT5501

What part did you have signed?

I just did this as well.

th_AirbagsignedbyCarrollShelby072.jpg

th_AirbagsignedbyCarrollShelby010.jpg

th_AirbagsignedbyCarrollShelby025.jpg

th_AirbagsignedbyCarrollShelby061.jpg

Hope this isn't a dumb question, but am I correct in assuming the dash panel snaps on and off without any monkeying with the air bag device??? My car is at SAI right now for the Super Snake conversion so I ordered and sent a spare dash panel to them for signature. Hoping it's just a quick swap when I get the car back. :headscratch:

Hope this isn't a dumb question, but am I correct in assuming the dash panel snaps on and off without any monkeying with the air bag device??? My car is at SAI right now for the Super Snake conversion so I ordered and sent a spare dash panel to them for signature. Hoping it's just a quick swap when I get the car back. :headscratch:

It's not as easy as you think, but it's not to bad. See this:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=620114

Archived