TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered Shelby Car Cover

ELITE 1

I ordered the car cover from my dealer that I am getting my car from at a lower price than what ebay is offering. I posted a few pics and here is the part number 7R3Z-19A412-A. I should have it the same time I get my car next week. :rockon:

41_1.jpg

28_1.jpg

I really wante done of those but I think my wife woould have shot me if I asked to buy a $400 car cover for it. I did buy a really nice NOAH 4 layer cover from Summit though for $159.00 for the record.

Instead of being wrapped in it when I die, I would prefer to have bedsheets custom made out of the material. :D :bowdown:

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered the car cover from my dealer that I am getting my car from at a lower price than what ebay is offering. I posted a few pics and here is the part number 7R3Z-19A412-A. I should have it the same time I get my car next week. :rockon:

41_1.jpg

28_1.jpg

It does have a very snug fit.....When I got my car ...I was surprised that my dealer included this car cover with my Shelby ( I had ordered it but he did not charge me for it .........), and it does fit quite snug , but does fit very well......I have a couple of car heaters under the car and the warm air produced by the heaters seem to stay within the cover .....you will be pleased with it. That cover in the pic above is very loose compared to the cover on my car.......must not be on a Shelby....just a Mustang GT , the different rear deck may make the difference......

I have this cover, as well, and am very pleased with it. :hyper:

Got mine from TeamFord (I highly recommend them) and delivery was super fast. The cover is very classy and friends that come over to see the car are very impressed by the "custom" cover. I feel that it was worth the extra dollars.

Thanks,

Joe

41_1.jpg

28_1.jpg

How could you put such a wrinkled cover on your Shelby? She deserves better. Go iron that thing. :hysterical2:

41_1.jpg

28_1.jpg

Does anyone know where else you can order a Shelby Cover? Have been looking and cant find. ANy help would be appreciated!!!

I really wante done of those but I think my wife woould have shot me if I asked to buy a $400 car cover for it. I did buy a really nice NOAH 4 layer cover from Summit though for $159.00 for the record.

Instead of being wrapped in it when I die, I would prefer to have bedsheets custom made out of the material. :D :bowdown:

+1 for an indoor car cover, I think the noah is the best one. I am on one as well. Good choice.

• 4 weeks later...

41_1.jpg

28_1.jpg

I went to the Ford Store on line and the part number for this car cover does not work. :banghead:

Does anyone know how one might order this cover on line ?

I can't afford it. I just got a Mustang Cover. By the way, i've read a lot of garbage about Mustang covers not being the right fit. Thats BS its the same thing, mine fits like a glove and doesn't advertise boldly in case its covered outside sometime.

You make a good point MM1. I was thinking of getting a nice cover with "Shelby" printed on it, but do I really want any Tom, Dick or Harry walking by to know I've got a Shelby in the garage? I live in a very low crime suburb, but I'm not sure I want to advertise so much.

You make a good point MM1. I was thinking of getting a nice cover with "Shelby" printed on it, but do I really want any Tom, Dick or Harry walking by to know I've got a Shelby in the garage? I live in a very low crime suburb, but I'm not sure I want to advertise so much.

My point exactly. Had they been available when I bought mine, I probably would have bought it, But in hindsight, i'm happy.

I can't afford it. I just got a Mustang Cover. By the way, i've read a lot of garbage about Mustang covers not being the right fit. Thats BS its the same thing, mine fits like a glove and doesn't advertise boldly in case its covered outside sometime.

That's right, your gonna need 2. :baby:

I should talk, I gotta support wifey's habit too. :doh:

You could put a Shelby billboard in your front yard and keep the thieves away as long as a profile of Machine Gun Kitty was on it, too.

If you got a car with a cover on it, chances are somebody is going to know you think it is special. I don't think having a crappy car cover is a theft deterrent but I could be wrong.

Archived