TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Griggs Racing on-track demo - Infineon Raceway

kahmann

I just got this email from Griggs. I'm definitely going to try to get up there for this.

I can't think of a better way to shop for suspension components! ;)

Ken

"Our team will be giving demonstrations on track GR40TT and ST cars at Infineon Raceway, February 14-15 at the NASA event. If you are serious at all about purchasing a GR40T Series Mustang, or if you are at all interested in upgrading your Mustang GT, Saleen, Cobra, or Shelby GT500 to handle, come learn what the new GR40 experience is all about. One demo ride is proof of our superiority and an experience you will never forget.

For those that would just like to experience a lap or more with Bruce Griggs, Guy Cunningham or John Griggs at speed in a GR40TT, rides will be available also.

Contact us no later than Thursday February 12th to set up an appointment for your personal on track demonstration. If you don’t make an appointment, we cannot guarantee your demonstration.

If you can’t make it on this occasion and yet still desire a demonstration, contact us and we will schedule a special street or on track GR40 demonstration another time.

Griggs Racing

sales@grigg ing.com

(707) 939-2244 Ext. 204"

Archived