TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby 427 Nascar Race Ticket Give-away

sharon

For those of you Nascar fans Team Shelby will be giving away 15-20 sets of two tickets to the Sunday March 1, 2009 Shelby 427 Las Vegas Motor Speedway race. We will be giving these away starting next week, so watch the site to learn how to win these tickets.

They are in the Dale Earnhardt Terrace.

These tickets are worth 250 dollars each so this would be a 500 dollar value. :shift: :happy feet: :shift: :happy feet: :shift: :happy feet:

Stay tuned next week to win. :lurk::lurk:

For those of you Nascar fans Team Shelby will be giving away 15-20 sets of two tickets to the Sunday March 1, 2009 Shelby 427 Las Vegas Motor Speedway race. We will be giving these away starting next week, so watch the site to learn how to win these tickets.

They are in the Dale Earnhardt Terrace.

These tickets are worth 250 dollars each so this would be a 500 dollar value.

Stay tuned next week to win.

"""""""""No need to wait ==just send 2 NOW == need to schedule time off"""""""""

:lurk::lurk: :happy feet: :lurk::lurk:

Well, since I'm already going to the race, when I win these tickets I'll just have to decide which ones to keep and which ones to sell!

I will be out of town all of next week so my 16 year old son will be trying to win these for us. The place that I work at had a contest at the end of last year and I just found out that I had won a trip to Vegas March 3rd - 5th. I was able to change my flight so that I will arrive in Vegas on 2/27. Now if he can win tickets to the race we will be all set:)

Will there be a gettogether for us Team Shelby members? I do plan on visiting the Cafe and museum while Im there.

Good luck to all!

Dave.

Will there be a gettogether for us Team Shelby members? I do plan on visiting the Cafe and museum while Im there.

Good luck to all!

Dave.

I'm hoping for the same. Marji and I will be driving in the 27th and staying until the 2nd. :happy feet: :happy feet:

We will be giving away 10 sets of tickets to Team Shelby Club Members today at 3pmPST , We will be posting a Trivia Question in the following link that you must be one of the first 10 people to PM Robert with the correct answer and you will get two tickets to the Shelby 427 event.

We will be giving away more tickets through out the week for those that do not win this time.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...c=39219&hl=

Archived