40th Anniversary ring around the center of the rear faux gas cap

shelby door handles w/snake logo

Floor mats

Aesthetic engine kit with billet oil stick & fluid caps

Satin door lock knobs

Borla exhaust system

Handling pack

Thats it. Who will buy it for me. Dave perhaps :idea:

I haven't actually seen the anniversary ring around the gas cap emblem yet. :shrug:

No...thank goodness. The fastest i've done was 125 on my way to see you guys. Other than that 85 in a 45. Both of which they'll put you away for. I'm trying to stay cool. My dad, the traffic judge, said that if someoneis going 125 in "his" city, they'll spend a mandatory 15 days in jail, pay a $2,500 fine, and loose thier license for six months. He say's if your driving that fast you need six months to think about it... take a cab to work. that doesn't nclude any lawyer fees. Sobering thoughts.

No...thank goodness. The fastest i've done was 125 on my way to see you guys. Other than that 85 in a 45. Both of which they'll put you away for. I'm trying to stay cool. My dad, the traffic judge, said that if someoneis going 125 in "his" city, they'll spend a mandatory 15 days in jail, pay a $2,500 fine, and loose thier license for six months. He say's if your driving that fast you need six months to think about it... take a cab to work. that doesn't nclude any lawyer fees. Sobering thoughts.

Ouch! Putting keys down and backing away from my Shelby...

If it was late at night - I'd probably come up with a smart-alec reply to that!

I can always count on you, Ruff

If it was late at night - I'd probably come up with a smart-alec reply to that!

Back in CT - if you were stopped over 100 - it was reckless driving.

In NC, I was told after being pulled for 72 in a 55 that 15 over was reason for being taken immediately to jail. In VA its20.

Shouldn't this be in the Shelby section? Oh Oh starting to sound like RUF. I know about the $2500 fine, but that's not what this thread is about is it? I like the door handles and the engine caps/knobs. maybe the suspension upgrades, but have to see what MASTERMECH1's ride is like with it first.

I want to hear the Borlas on a GT500 :happy feet:

Close. Plymouth Belevdere!

You have a keen memory!

(Neil Carrano bought it and painted it dark blue...and twisted up the torsion bars in front to raise it!)

Perhaps you remember my VW Bug (1963). I had it painted Firebird Green (dark metallic green) and I put on some 15" Cragar mags! And I sprayed the windows a shade of green - window tint came in a spray can then) It didn't run any faster - but looked pretty cool!

Archived