TEAM SHELBY FORUM

price and/or ADM

CoopersShelby

Any deals in the Northeast? Every dealer I called still has 08/09's leftover and still trying to charge $5,000 over.

Order it from MM at MSRP and have it drop shipped straight from the factory to the dealer of your choice.

This is easy to do.

Any dealers that are sitting on '08s better get real flexible unless they plan on starting a museum.

I do have a dealer contact now here in CANADA WHO WILL ORDER A 2010 AT LESS THAN MSRP. HIS PRICE IS $ 55707 CDN FOR A COUPE WITH SHAKER 1000. PLUS TAXES THIS IS THE BEST OF A GREAT MANY DEALERS I TALKED WITH. IT WORKS OUT TO '' $$46000 USD.

A FANTASTIC DEAL IN ANY REGARD

:headscratch:

There are many dealers in NJ that will deal on 08-09s. They dealt on mine last fall, dont see why they wont deal now.

As for 2010 MY, looks like MSRP, at least for the initial wave.

My apologies, I didnt explain that I am looking for a 2010, but the dealers are asking at least $5000 over on them. I didnt ask about the leftover 08/09's.

Thanks DDT. I have been talking with greg.

I found out last week that Im getting FOUR allocation this year. This is alot more than I usually get!

I have the first already sch for a build date in March. I think Greg is getting the second. So that leaves 2 more if anyone is interested. I have no problem drop shipping it to a local dealer.

MM

Thanks DDT. I have been talking with greg.

I found out last week that Im getting FOUR allocation this year. This is alot more than I usually get!

I have the first already sch for a build date in March. I think Greg is getting the second. So that leaves 2 more if anyone is interested. I have no problem drop shipping it to a local dealer.

MM

what would be the upfront deposit or payment terms? can we finance through your dealership for the overall price?

I have a Grabber Blue with White Stripes thats going to be built Mar 23. I think most of us are going to ask MSRP. I think thats 50100 on the car I have coming. It has the Nav package.

MM

Mike i just posted looking for a dealer near Atlanta--i see your in Ga.Looking for a car like to the you described.Im new to the forum, but if you are a dealer,let me know how i can contact you.I gave my email address when i registered,so dont know if you can contact me that way or not bob

Mike i just posted looking for a dealer near Atlanta--i see your in Ga.Looking for a car like to the you described.Im new to the forum, but if you are a dealer,let me know how i can contact you.I gave my email address when i registered,so dont know if you can contact me that way or not bob

PM sent.

Look forward to hearing from you

MM

Archived