TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is the Shelby GT Dead????

ShelbyRich

The 2008 GT-C was the last Shelby GT. I can't wait to see the Jerry Titus Shelby.

Actually I think the Vista Blue SGT were the last.

I know of about 4 Shelby GT's that are dead but I think the rest are running pretty good.

Mine's spending the winter at the body shop getting a make over. She thought she was dead after being abused in Terlingua, but should be all better soon. Bit of a face lift, fresh coat of make up, implanted painted stripes under the clear, and a new pair of shoes!

Her new bed should be ready when she gets home also. Need to finish paint, the floor, and then all her pictures.

Paint.jpg

Mine's spending the winter at the body shop getting a make over. She thought she was dead after being abused in Terlingua, but should be all better soon. Bit of a face lift, fresh coat of make up, implanted painted stripes under the clear, and a new pair of shoes!

Her new bed should be ready when she gets home also. Need to finish paint, the floor, and then all her pictures.

Paint.jpg

Remember Jeff, plenty of pictures of the car. That's not a garage, just a huge toy box. Awesome!.

How did you get a 408 windsor in your 2+2?

$$$$$$$$ just kidding !! It's actually a pretty common swap now. The biggest issues were sagging shock towers which we expanded with a Port a Power. To keep it under the hood I used a low riser intake and a low profile Mopar air cleaner. I had some custom headers made. Also, it's easier to use heads that don't have the raised exhaust ports, I used Edelbrock Performers.

I don't have any pictures as the car has been torn down to the frame for a complete resto and I don't have the money to finish the project as I have several other project ahead of it. It's kind of sad as the '65 has been sitting for about 4 years now. With the economy as bad as it is i hope I can finish it before the car turns 50 !!!!

Archived