TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I guess we all got the call?

I figured everyone got this...

Attention Super Snake Customers - Call for Deposit and Scheduling:

Shelby Automobiles would like to congratulate you once again for choosing this performance based package. We are excited to bring you some exciting news regarding your reservation!

We are completely operational with our 77% production expansion and 100% dedicated to all our post-title programs. Here is a photo of our new production line:

What this means is that we are committed to building your Super Snake within 60 to 90 days of receiving your deposit. We are ready to schedule and build your vehicle whether it is in the new shop above, or in our main production facility below.

Although the price for these great packages has recently increased to ($29,495.00 + tax for the 605HP or $33,495.00 + tax for the 725HP), your deposit locks you into the price quoted at the time of your reservation ($27,995.00 + tax for the 605HP or $31,995.00 + tax for the 725HP). Delays in deposit beyond 2 weeks of this email may subject you to the increased pricing. The deposit at this time allows purchasing your parts prior to the arrival of your vehicle.

. Required deposit - $10,000.

. We are currently 60-90 days out from scheduling your car to come in. Upon receipt of your deposit, a member of the sales staff will contact you to schedule your car and go over all the options available for the conversion. (Please, Do not send your vehicle until a member of the staff calls you for scheduling).

. NOTE: Once we go over your options with you and you commit to bringing your vehicle to us, no option changes will be permitted.

Upon receipt of your deposit, we have a very special bonus for you!

Shelby Automobiles will place an order for your very own, personalized Super Snake jacket. These jackets will contain the Super Snake logo, your name, as well as your CSM#. There is one jacket to every car converted. If you decide that you want to outfit a family member or friend with a matching jacket, we will allow you to purchase additional jackets for $300.00 each. The whole family can show support to the newly converted Super Snake being housed in their garage!

. I have included a picture of the jacket in this email. While this one belongs to Carroll, you can see how it will look!

. A member of our staff will take your jacket size and how you want your name noted on your jacket during your scheduling call. If you decide to purchase additional jackets please let them know at that time.

IMPORTANT:

It's important that you contact us immediately, or within 2 weeks to take advantage of the lower pricing. We are scheduling cars into production in the order that deposits are received. Delays beyond 2 weeks from this email may subject you to the new pricing structure and delay the scheduling of your car. So the time is now-Call us TODAY!

Shelby Automobiles Inc. (702) 942-7325

. Doug Sinclair ext. 105

or

. Cynthia Robinson ext. 142

Shelby Automobiles is proud to be front and center in the mustang community. The Super Snake is featured on the cover of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords (Feb. 09 issue). Check out the link below.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/pdf/53496_eprint.pdf

Here are a few more reasons to call today!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/H2H-Ep-...r-Vs_188578.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijnXSBmae5E

http://www.teamshelby.com/videostemp/mrshelby.wmv

I was just at SAI on Monday. They said all they are doing right now is SuperSnakes. All the Shelby GTs and KRs are done. They are turning them around in 2-3 weeks.

It was quite a sight. You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a SuperSnake. They were everywhere...front lot, rear lot, on every lift in every building. It was pretty cool.

I just want to see a picture of the Jacket. I understand that if you send the deposit now that you get a Jacket! A great way to get the folks sitting on the fence to go ahead and jump over. I have no problem buying the jacket. I can make Brandi get it for me for my Birthday or Christmas or Valetines or Anniversery or... Nevermind yall get the point :hysterical:

MM

I just want to see a picture of the Jacket. I understand that if you send the deposit now that you get a Jacket! A great way to get the folks sitting on the fence to go ahead and jump over. I have no problem buying the jacket. I can make Brandi get it for me for my Birthday or Christmas or Valetines or Anniversery or... Nevermind yall get the point :hysterical:

MM

I have a problem with buying the jacket! I just bought the package less then 2 months ago! Another 300 for a jacket and then another 2 grand for rear rims. When does it stop :hysterical:

Archived