TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Person ever Banned from StangMafia

I guess they couldn't handle my love for Micheal Knight !!! At least you get a warning here they just dump there guys and I made senior man there damn it. :censored: I gues they aren't that loose over there!!!

I thought that was rule #1 over there! You can't get banned. :shrug:

I thought that was rule #1 over there! You can't get banded. :shrug:

I did even redirect me to AA site just for joking about loving micheal knight and golden showers and bam they ban me and they said this site is tough. I admitt that I got out of control with the joking but they were laughing one minute the next panic and dumped real kool dudes. I guess it was all a lie they preach wheres Joey G now when I need him the most. Didn't have any problems with my other topics said how you can even get a little crazy. I know this site jokes around but is more down low. I was offended by happy hump day but didn't cry about. Sad Sad Will have to Post my reviews soon of best car site and I know who failed.

Racer, in a calm moment you might want to reflect on some of your posts and what they are really saying, or at least how the words are put together.....I am not a SM mod, but do read through the posts, and find yours confusing and conflicted, and did not seem to make sense (on this site also)......some of your posts actually made me scared for you and/or your health, and I hope that you are truly ok.......it sounds like you have had to deal with a lot in your life.....take care

I did even redirect me to AA site just for joking about loving micheal knight and golden showers and bam they ban me and they said this site is tough. I admitt that I got out of control with the joking but they were laughing one minute the next panic and dumped real kool dudes. I guess it was all a lie they preach wheres Joey G now when I need him the most. Didn't have any problems with my other topics said how you can even get a little crazy. I know this site jokes around but is more down low. I was offended by happy hump day but didn't cry about. Sad Sad Will have to Post my reviews soon of best car site and I know who failed.

I just really don't know what to say for you guy. In my opinion, you weren't banned. They for good reason made you feel a little miserable.

I can't think of any public forum that will let you rage on incoherently in every direction without some type of intervention.

Oh, did I just say INTERVENTION.

Later,

HSURB®

I guess they couldn't handle my love for Micheal Knight !!! At least you get a warning here they just dump there guys and I made senior man there damn it. :censored: I gues they aren't that loose over there!!!

I actually found your posts and rants over there....well different...that does not make them bad....just unusual....as others have stated I hope that you are seriously ok....some of your rants suggested otherwise.....good luck and heres to good health....

I dont think you were the first, Ruf got banned a couple weeks ago, as soon as he signed up and said hello, they banned him instantly and said he was not welcome.

Chris

You need to get your facts straight before making such as statement. :nonono:

I am pretty sure that 07SGT4578 was joking.........................

You were not banned over there. Thanks for jumping ship and whining though?

You need to get your facts straight before making such as statement. :nonono:

I guess it's pretty funny when your joking around and the next the children flip out and cut me off. I try to log back on and goes to a AA site real funny I do have disability's and yes at times like I stated before mind is foggy thats why I'm retired and I was granted Social Security not because, I'm an illegal alien. I like to joke around and admit I go to far but you guys whine about T.S and you look stupid by the way you handle it crying to the moderator shame on you!!!! Wear my shoe's and see if you can handle it.

Maybe this will help !!

1993 world trade center responder- F.B.I

from NYPD

2001 world trade center

1995 wall st train bombing first person on site all with working in neighbors you would bring your enemys too.

In my 16yrs of service I was involved in 5 crashes the last one 2 months before 9/11 saved my partners life that was being dragged by perps car. Lets say he hit me 5x at 40 mph, I ended up with neck injury and a ripped knee my other partner that was in the car broke his hand from holding on in the car. I was out of up to 9/11 they just put me back work by me get involved and responding to 9/11 I screwed my self the PD doctors said if I can respond then theres nothing wrong. You be happy with that answer.

Meds daliy I have herniated disc in my neck and nerve damage and sever arthrisis 2 disc in lower back a bad clutch

2 pain killers knee. Along with sinus and lung infections that doctors don't want to deal with due law suits testifying and

that same for my injurys so I lie when going to a new doctor. Oh and my Fiancee was diagnosised with a brain tumor then father of a brain tumor then my daughter almost dies 2xs and one my partner blows brains out but not before killing his girlfriend. So life can be hard ask before condeming.

3 anti- depressants So take it for what it is before you think someone is just a drunk. P.T.S Have nice day!! and I'll stop cry

mental therapy 1 weekly

physical therapy

I guess it's pretty funny when your joking around and the next the children flip out and cut me off. I try to log back on and goes to a AA site real funny I do have disability's and yes at times like I stated before mind is foggy thats why I'm retired and I was granted Social Security not because, I'm an illegal alien. I like to joke around and admit I go to far but you guys whine about T.S and you look stupid by the way you handle it crying to the moderator shame on you!!!! Wear my shoe's and see if you can handle it.

Maybe this will help !!

1993 world trade center responder- F.B.I

from NYPD

2001 world trade center

1995 wall st train bombing first person on site all with working in neighbors you would bring your enemys too.

In my 16yrs of service I was involved in 5 crashes the last one 2 months before 9/11 saved my partners life that was being dragged by perps car. Lets say he hit me 5x at 40 mph, I ended up with neck injury and a ripped knee my other partner that was in the car broke his hand from holding on in the car. I was out of up to 9/11 they just put me back work by me get involved and responding to 9/11 I screwed my self the PD doctors said if I can respond then theres nothing wrong. You be happy with that answer.

Meds daliy I have herniated disc in my neck and nerve damage and sever arthrisis 2 disc in lower back a bad clutch

2 pain killers knee. Along with sinus and lung infections that doctors don't want to deal with due law suits testifying and

that same for my injurys so I lie when going to a new doctor. Oh and my Fiancee was diagnosised with a brain tumor then father of a brain tumor then my daughter almost dies 2xs and one my partner blows brains out but not before killing his girlfriend. So life can be hard ask before condeming.

3 anti- depressants So take it for what it is before you think someone is just a drunk. P.T.S Have nice day!! and I'll stop cry

mental therapy 1 weekly

physical therapy

Damn sorry to hear what all you're going through 009...Feel free to talk we are here for you bud

And you are right...No one should be judged until someone walks in your shoes...Take care.

Damn sorry to hear what all you're going through 009...Feel free to talk we are here for you bud

And you are right...No one should be judged until someone walks in your shoes...Take care.

I was just about to say the same exact thing, hang in there Racer!!!! :)

I have also been through alot of tragedy in my last ten years as well it can only get better from here someday!!! :cheerleader:

Oh and some people just lead happier lives than others and just don't understand or want too...... :nonono:

Hi RacerX

I'm really sorry to hear about the trama you went through I couldn't even imagine how hard life is for you. I do want to say Thanks for the great service you were able to provide to all that needed your help. I know life can be tough and NOT FAIR but the most important thing is that your alive and were all here to help you and each other.

Hi RacerX

I'm really sorry to hear about the trama you went through I couldn't even imagine how hard life is for you. I do want to say Thanks for the great service you were able to provide to all that needed your help. I know life can be tough and NOT FAIR but the most important thing is that your alive and were all here to help you and each other.

Thank you for that means alot !! Not look for attention just I don't like the way things are handled and I'm not suppose to get pissed. I would never treat a soldier like this or a handicap person hope one never signs up. I did go to college did very well for myself but imagine that you can't remember how to spell a simple word. Scary or not being allowed to take the baby anywhere because of your short term memory.FUN

Anyway Moderator please close this Thread!! Thank you

Archived