TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fender stickers

kahmann

I'd like to see photos of other Shelbys with fender racing stickers.

I'm seriously considering decking my front fenders out with some of the cool stickers I have, but wanted to get an idea of how others are doing it first.

Any photos are much appreciated. Thanks.

Ken

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dig the Shelby Bash sticker. Is it staying in good shape or did you remove it after the bash?

You need to go to an event and you get one...

I wasnt crazy for the 09 SB decals so I rolled em up and brought them home where I will packrat with the rest of my stuff.

:hysterical:

I started with the "547" meatballs on the hood and doors for the 85th B-Day Bash... Then added the RED Fender Stripes (Thanks Roger!)... Then went with the "sponsor" decals in my rear 1/4 windows... My front window is covered down each side with "Tech Inspection" and "Membership" decals from the past 2 years...

post-8727-1233845879_thumb.jpg

post-8727-1233845907_thumb.jpg

Maybe too much for some people's taste, but it sure makes it easy to spot out on the track or lined up with other similar paint schemes... Enjoy!

Gregg

07SGT0547

post-8727-1233845879_thumb.jpg

post-8727-1233845907_thumb.jpg

.....I had to wax wifey's car too !!! :wub:

MalcoWax057.jpg

MalcoWax058.jpg

MalcoWax059.jpg

MalcoWax062.jpg

MalcoWax063.jpg

MalcoWax064.jpg

MalcoWax066.jpg

Hey Rob,

If you want keep going, come on down. the weather's great and I've got a green one that could use a coat of wax. Got keep you in practice for when that other Grabber one shows up :happy feet:

MM

I really love my Ford Racing decal on my fender, i got the idea off a terlingua mustang shown at SAI

headquarters museum.

That looks great. I've noticed that on a few Mustangs in the FRPP catalog. I need to get some of these on order stat.

Ken

All of your stripes look awsome. Can anyone tell me, are they 2" wide each with a 1" space between them? I put some painters tape on my fenders to get an idea, but just wondering how wide you guys went with. Thanks.

Yes. 2 inches wide with a 1 inch gap.

Archived