TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thought I would stop by & say hello

to make a long story short, I'm up at 5am, leave around 6:45am get to work at Alcoa by 8am, work until 5pm, drive home, arrive home around 6:15 to 7pm, if it snows I might make it home by 8pm, then eat dinner (if I'm hungry), read the mail, chat with the little women about the day, catch up on the local & world news, get ready for bed after a little tv & then back again for more.

Very little time to surf the net at work or from home, my weekends consist of catching up what I couldn't get done after work during the week. Other then that I'm hanging on by a thread now that my better half just got laid-off

to make a long story short, I'm up at 5am, leave around 6:45am get to work at Alcoa by 8am, work until 5pm, drive home, arrive home around 6:15 to 7pm, if it snows I might make it home by 8pm, then eat dinner (if I'm hungry), read the mail, chat with the little women about the day, catch up on the local & world news, get ready for bed after a little tv & then back again for more.

Very little time to surf the net at work or from home, my weekends consist of catching up what I couldn't get done after work during the week. Other then that I'm hanging on by a thread now that my better half just got laid-off

Hang in there.

You forgot to mention your 8:15am to 4:45pm Lunch Break................. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:hysterical:

Sorry to hear about your Better Half being laid off................... I hope She finds a Job soon.

Rodney,

Good to see you bud. Hang in there my friend. I'm very sorry to hear that Dusty was laid off. 2009 is going to be a tough year for many. Construction is slowing down and stopping in many of the commercial areas that I work in. I came very very close to getting laid off last week. Very close.

Instead the company I work for placed me on a new job that they just picked up. It's a 4 month job. I sure hope something else pops up in 4 months after I finish this project.

I miss you too :wub::cry:

Thanks Rodney, sorry to hear about your wife losing her job..... :( I hear this news everyday here at work either job losses or hours cut...... :nonono:

Hello, Glad to see you're back!!

My work days are long also as I drive Truck for a living. Many in WI lost jobs also, our prayers are with your family.

Tough times everywhere, makes you think twice about what you do have, and need to be thankful for!

My wife works at a local small home town bank and she made the comment that almost half of the checks that go thru

the bank, aside from peoples personal checks, are unemployment checks. Not good. We need to keep our Government

and President in our prayers.

It's a ways off, but something to look forward to, but hope to see you again at WOODWARD?!

-Art

• 1 month later...
I missed you too :wub:

Thanks...... ;) just wait until I have new spring pics taken and posted......... :camera: :happy feet:

and if Mother Nature ever decides to get her head out of her @SS...... :club:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Archived